Bass season starts tommorrow ?

D
Drice
Its been a while but I blew the dust off the ol bass gear and made an afternoon run down there today. I wasn't expecting much just kind of a warm up run to grease the wheels and get in the grove again. Well I guess the saying "Its just like riding a bike once you learn you never really forget." would fit today. About thirty minutes into my adventure I was dinking around throwing a new spinner bait I had (which Ive never been able to do at delta due to the mess of weeds when I fished it) and more watching cars go by on the freeway than fishing and BLAM!! I get blasted by a very portly 3 lb bigmouth who was a little sluggish but did not hesitate to pulverize my lure. No pic today but it was cookie cutter delta bass. I was happy to poke my head out of the hole after this long break and I think That ground hog needs to be fired it was beautiful today. Winter my butt Phil!

T
Troutier Bassier
Good for you!

GraphiteZen
Alright I'm gonna head down there early tomorrow, somebody better join me!

GraphiteZen
Alright I'm getting ready to head out of Corvallis in a few minutes. Anyone that wants to join me I'll be there!!

GraphiteZen
Errr nevermind I realized I have to register my boat and nobody opens until 10. Sonofa...

D
Drice
Its supposed to rain and its cold today anyways id wait till we get a couple of nice days in a row they are still on their cold patterns right now and it looks like we are in for a slight cold front for the next few days might slow things down even more. Wont be long now though.

GraphiteZen
I don't know man it looks pretty nice out.