Bass in the rain

N
nwkiller
started out at the wlly, fished for about 2 hours without any bites decided to go over to delta and see if the bass or carp were biting. it sprinkled non stop, delta was decently low....willamette looked awesome, was suprised we didn't have any luck....but did get three decent bass 2 males and a nice big female...they were all released unharmed just near if not right were we got them..ready to be tricked again, got them all on plastics....heres a picture of the beautiful female
bass2010.jpg

Last edited:
P
pdx89
Congrats!!! that's a beautiful fish! once again good job

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go.

S
SpencerWatts
is that about a 2 1/2- 3 pounder? nice fish i love that beautiful green color with the pulsating line down the side!!! its like my heart beat =)

H
Hawk
She is a Reel Beauty of a Lunker.

Great Job Bro...

:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

N
nwkiller
thanks guys, im claimin she was max 3.5 pounds

S
SpencerWatts
yea that seems about right. beautiful dark back color =) must be an old pig =)

N
nwkiller
defenetly beutilful, how old do you think she is, i dont know ages on bass or how long they live....but all the more reason to put her back, keep makin them babies

J
Johnny Southpaw
Very nice bucketmouth! Congrats!

B
bigdog
Nice looking fish for sure. I need to get out and do some bass fishing again, it has been a couple years sense I went after bass.

CJ

N
nwkiller
thanks, im def tryin to beat my pb this year, got a 23" 6#er last year on a spin bait and unless someone decided to take her home one day:( then she should be a bit bigger....delta usually has some nice bass to get you warmed up!

O
Outdoor_Myers
I'd say about 2 yrs old maybe younger not sure how the bass age around here and grow, but it seems like they grow small since most places you can't keep anything larger than 15 inches which is completely opposite than back in Iowa lakes and rivers the min length was 15 inches lol

N
nwkiller
thanks myers, i had no clue at all

B
bigdog
nwkiller said:
delta usually has some nice bass to get you warmed up!

I don't think I know where Delta is, I might now where it is but just don't know it. I'm going to need some warming up after not going after them for so long. Use to do most my bass fishing out at cascade locks and heard it was hot out there this week.

CJ

O
Outdoor_Myers
just look at my hog in my pic :p she was fun on an ultralight in a drainage ditch in iowa

S
SpencerWatts
nwkiller said:
defenetly beutilful, how old do you think she is, i dont know ages on bass or how long they live....but all the more reason to put her back, keep makin them babies

I'd say somewhere around 4 or 5. Males and females vary greatly in size to age ratio so I'd put her around 4 ish.