Bass at Agate Lake biting?

D
devhow
Has anyone gotten into any bass on Agate Lake lately? I am considering going out tomorrow with my wife and son, but don't want to sit in a boat in the rain unless we're going to have a good time.

C
Combat Chuck
Yep, stopped by really quick last week. Got 3 bass from the bank... lots of small fish on top the water too.

D
devhow
Awesome! What did you use?

E
eat, sleep, fish
Some of my friends went out there about a week ago and killed the bass, and got into a few crappie too.

D
Darthbeans
We were out a couple weeks ago got a bunch but no real size and it was still like fishing in chocolate milk should be better now though. Most fish came on spinnerbaits and rattle traps.....so mudxy you had to be loud lol.

P
Panman
I fished Agate earlier this week for crappie. Agate has cleared quite a lot and flies produced results.
Caught a few small bass and some gills as well. Hopefully this cold spell doesn't put a damper in the action.

Panman

C
Combat Chuck
Awesome! What did you use?

Got one on a spinnerbait, one on a watermelon worm and one on a black worm. Had one take down spook but it didn't stick.

P
Panman
Caught two decent bass yesterday on a whooly worm however the cold spell slowed down the bite. It should pick up in a few days = weather permitting.

Panman

D
Darthbeans
Were you the guys on tubes? I was on my boatand talked to one of you......but yeah the bite was way off only got three off a spinnerbait and biggest wad just over a lb. Still muddy and temp is back down to 59-60 oh well was still fun to be out

P
Panman
Were you the guys on tubes? I was on my boatand talked to one of you......but yeah the bite was way off only got three off a spinnerbait and biggest wad just over a lb. Still muddy and temp is back down to 59-60 oh well was still fun to be out

If your question is addressed to me the answer is no. I was in chest waders using a fly rod.

Panman