Bass anglers deal

F
Finneus Polebender
Guess now that I have done as much damage as I could the cat can come out of the bag........ Picked up these bad boys for 40 a piece " retail 129-139 ea." PC130493.jpg...PC130492.jpg very unusual for the lami guys to have quality bass stuff in the bargain row at the factory. If you get too close to Woodland you could end up dropping some cash! The styles are dwindling so if you can't make the pilgramige north drop me a message and I could maybe grab one for ya next time through. Smokin deal hope some OFFers can take advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: TTFishon
T
Tacomasteelheader
Ya but is that the american made model?

troutdude
troutdude
Nice lookin' rods, at any rate...and hard to beat the PRICE...that's a lot OFF!

Casting Call
Casting Call
This is why you should'nt have a partner in crime!

This is why you should'nt have a partner in crime!

One of you will give it up! Lit/speaking. Good find. I already got mine. The tug is the drug.

T
tomriker
no you just need to take all the guides off and spiral them :)

F
Finneus Polebender
Tacomasteelheader said:
Ya but is that the american made model?

According to the write up on tacklewarehouse.com they are 1 of a very few made in the USA that can compete with the japanese stuff.

Couldnt agree more love that spiral design , but with blanks at 5 a foot and these avg 7-71/2 ft the blank to make them would be 35-40 alone just couldt resist a finished nice quality rod for that price.

Not sure about the partner in crime thing , but yep this is kinda an online fishing community that shares all kinds of info on many fishing related subjects. Just throwin the boys some food for thought!

Last edited:
Casting Call
Casting Call
Let me just say, when a good thing happens, it's hard not to share. No quarter here. To be more direct you stole them at that price and so did I. The tug is the dug

F
Finneus Polebender
TT picked up his today , got 1 order for next trip get to me by 2/25 if interested.

F
Finneus Polebender
Still a few there down to the big ones now. Jon you scored before she dryed up.

1 nut in the water
Yea baby!
Looking forward to meeting you and my new rod..............

T
Troutier Bassier
Beautiful Rods! I love Lamiglas :) and they have great customer service!

F
Finneus Polebender
Troutier Bassier said:
Beautiful Rods! I love Lamiglas :) and they have great customer service!

Me too they are nice but must admit at full retail price I think a guy could spend just a little more and go right to the next level. At 40 less than a third of retail its kinda a no brainer.

T
Tacomasteelheader
Wow should hve had me one picked up if they are american quality dang!

R
rl206
They are a really good company, I haven't had any major problems, and when I did they took care of it. I just sold my Excel I had though, kinda regret it.
The warranty receptionist wasn't bad last time I went either ;)

F
Finneus Polebender
Picked up 3 more last time up and on the return trip had to check, sure enuff they already had another new one out make it 4 . The stock seems to change often, 2 of them are killer spinning excels 1 has the micro guide set up .

Top Bottom