You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bass 2021 show OFF
O
Oregonloved
New member
Thanks for everyone who gave advice along the way. It was sort of sudden and surprising, like "uhh I think there's a fish on my hook" and then after a little fight I pulled up this fella.
C_Run
Well-known member
Congratulations!
Grant22
Active member
Great job, catching a bass in winter time here isn’t to easy either.
Raincatcher
Moderator
Congratulations!
Sam schall
New member
Congrats! Get ready for a life of spent paychecks, soggy days and no garage space. I’m sure if you have a significant other they will understand!
O
Oregonloved
New member
Sam schall said:
Congrats! Get ready for a life of spent paychecks, soggy days and no garage space. I’m sure if you have a significant other they will understand!
She just got her fishing license yesterday and is excited to learn as well.
troutdude
Moderator
Welcome to OFF @Oregonloved; and congratulations! The first one of many yet to come. My first one was a catfish, when I was 5 or 6. And it looked NOTHING like Felix the Cat! At least bass are prettier. LOL
Did you release your catch, or invite him/her over for dinner?
O
Oregonloved
New member
troutdude said:
Welcome to OFF @Oregonloved; and congratulations! The first one of many yet to come. My first one was a catfish, when I was 5 or 6. And it looked NOTHING like Felix the Cat! At least bass are prettier. LOL
Did you release your catch, or invite him/her over for dinner?
Let em go, let em grow. Next time I'll probably take it home. I hadn't been targeting bass particularly so wasn't sure about taking regs until I rechecked them in the car.
troutdude
Moderator
Oregonloved said:
Let em go, let em grow. Next time I'll probably take it home. I hadn't been targeting bass particularly so wasn't sure about taking regs until I rechecked them in the car.
"A very wise decision!!!"
Indeed. A trip to McGraths is considerably cheaper than keeping the wrong fish from the wrong body of water.
Oh, and good job on catching a bass in the winter.
troutdude
Moderator
Fummus said:
"A very wise decision!!!"
Indeed. A trip to McGraths is considerably cheaper than keeping the wrong fish from the wrong body of water.
Oh, and good job on catching a bass in the winter.
Thanks for everyone who gave advice along the way. It was sort of sudden and surprising, like "uhh I think there's a fish on my hook" and then after a little fight I pulled up this fella.
I remember 52, that was a couple of dogs and a cat or two ago.....
A time far more rational and friendly,,,,sigh.
sorry for the darkness, I digress.
BB
C
Clbagshaw
Member
Caught my first big bass of the year. It was 18" long and 12" girth of course we had forgotten the scale. But with online calculators they said it was around 3.9 pounds.