Anyone down for a Deschutes trip?

C
ChezJfrey
bigsteel said:
great to meet you dana and ben,,i had a freakin blast....nice fish and great company!!!!!!!!!!! lets do it again

Yeah, Dana's a great guy. I've had had a couple nice rounds on the Wilson with him....no matter what Mr. prima donna oh no dinged my shiny fancy boat says ;) Nice to hear it was a good trip at the D...oh, and welcome back from the hiatus bigsteel.

B
bigsteel
thanks chez,,danas awesome...can't wait to fish with him again!!!! hit me up anytime dana im always ready

H
hugh
Anyone going to still be there tomorrow? A friend and I are gonna head over in the morning and probably get there around 930-10

EOBOY
EOBOY
Ben had to get back for work, sorry to miss you. BTW orange was the color Wed Thurs. We actually had some passes at our indicators

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

H
hugh
Thanks for the tip, what flies were you guys using?

EOBOY
EOBOY
I put a pic up early in the thread those are the ones I used, but the fish were only taking the small black and orange nymphs

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

S
steelhead_slayer
EOBOY said:
your right their taking nymphs OFF the bottom. Big Ben and I met up with Bigsteel and he made sure we knew what to do and how to rig up. Thanks Dave! He got us on fish within an hour after we got together. The weather was great, there was some wind yesterday afternoon but not as bad as it can get over there. The river was fisherman free pretty much had it to ourselves. I found out I maybe getting a little long in the tooth to keep up with these young guys. I'm suffering today, every muscle aches.:sad:

Awesome! You were down south of me more. The warmer weather gets them going a little sooner. I was at mecca. This the season. Glad you guys had such a great time!