Anyone down for a day trip or over nighter

A
andres98
New member
Looking to see if anyone is interested in doing some streamer fishing this weekend smallies on the umpqua? Bulls on the metolious? I’d be driving out of forest grove
 
Are you a Forest Grove local? Im in Hillsboro and take flyfishing trips often. We should fish some time.
 
I am in Tigard... Sounds like it could be a good time! Let me know if a plan is made!
 
Rogersjd said:
I am in Tigard... Sounds like it could be a good time! Let me know if a plan is made!
I’m headed to eastern oregon this weekend but I’ll be free the weekend after that send me a message let’s make some plans
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
2
Views
476
coalbe
C
plumbertom
Replies
2
Views
878
plumbertom
plumbertom
P
Replies
1
Views
609
cchinook
C
bass
Replies
2
Views
582
bass
bass
bass
Replies
6
Views
1K
troutdude
troutdude
Back
Top Bottom