Any recent Hagg bass reports?

H
Hendo30
I am just curious if anyone has been out to hagg in the past 2-3 weeks in search of some bass? and if so, how did it go? Just thinking Hagg may be slow or a place to avoid until end of September.

Thanks in advance for any insight or your report.

T
TimberTodd
I fished it Sunday morning from about 7 till 11. I boated 2 the biggest was about 13". The water level has really dropped since I was out there 2weeks ago. I may give it a shot tomorrow afternoon since its suppose to be cool and overcast.
Todd

H
Hendo30
thanks for the info. I may try and head out this weekend and report back. Depends on the weather and how crowded it gets due to the holiday weekend. Hopfully people will be out of town.

thanks again for the reply

S
Sh0rt f1sh3r
i was out about 3 weeks ago one the pier at ramp c. a guy was catching 10" or so baby bass with a real worm. no fish that was that big though

F
fisherofmen
was out thursday the 1st. fished main lake points 6-10 ft. caught 3 smallies up to 13" and 3 lm up to 9". also got 6 perch to 10". 24 crappie to 11".
caught everything on 1/16 oz crappie jigs, pink and chartruece. kept the crappie and perch for eatin. was out noon-6pm, with late afternoon being the
best bite. all caught trolling.

N
noladude
Nice work! I've had NO success with the crappie this year. Those jigs normally slaughter them for me, but not recently. Surprised you found them that shallow with the water temp as high as it is right now.