Any Coho in the Sandy yet??

M
Mike123
Fishtopher said:
Man, do you guys have to pick each others statements apart in every thread on this forum? Every thread I open it just happens to have you two arguing! EVERY THREAD.

Hahaha it's so entertaining though! Kinda turning all these threads into a joke though. You guys probably should tone it down though.. Probably not impressing new members.

K
Kodiak
Mike123 said:
Hahaha it's so entertaining though! Kinda turning all these threads into a joke though. You guys probably should tone it down though.. Probably not impressing new members.

You to have your own I'm gonna catch a fish first thread to go fight in...Or even better take it to PM.

T
Troutier Bassier
Have you ever seen ME start anything? Its always Him!

C
Cracker
Mike123 said:

I think it is pretty funny. I want to see some pics of these two with fish.
Are there any OFF ringside trainers? On one day they should do fish battle at Cedar Creek, and the next day they should do fish battle at Bonnie lure.:)

T
Troutier Bassier
And the Next day we should do a Battle in the Ring. ;)
Just Kidding.

C
Cracker
Troutier Bassier said:
And the Next day we should do a Battle in the Ring. ;)
Just Kidding.

Eye of the tiger champ.

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
Have you ever seen ME start anything? Its always Him!

Huh huh no way. Oops I think I just started another one, my bad. :D

T
towne821
I live on the Bluff above Ceader Creek and It rained like a sive all weekend! :lol::dance: