Another summer day

N
nwkiller
Went out again saturday....Seen chad from SS slaying the steel....he wasn't fibbing....lol.....we got into some nice ones as well..........story tommarow.....but i wont keep u waiting......
000_0001.jpg
000_0003.jpg
000_0006.jpgsorry i didn't say hi chad, wasn't quite sure it was you.....my buddy was hooking you up with ink....lol

brandon4455
brandon4455
damn hope you leave some winter steelhead for me this season...LOL nice job yet again

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Very nicely done! :clap: :clap: I love shiny fish. :D

R
RunWithSasquatch
:clap: nice!

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

B
bran_man
Yeah I was out that day too and think I saw you guys over by the spillway. I was over fishing on the other side of chad for a while. That was a good day of fishing. The rains and higher water must have pushed them up. I ended up hooking around 10 that day but only landed 2.... :/

H
Hawk
Great Job, Bro's.

These are reel Beauties.

:clap::clap::clap:
:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:

troutdude
troutdude
Dang, those things have as much chrome as I do on my dome!

NICELY done once again Mr. Killer. (And nice way to pretend that it's still summer)

S
steelhead_stalkers
Thanks for the use of the pen! :D I decided to not come prepared that way fish were a guaranty. :)

N
nwkiller
steelhead_stalkers said:
Thanks for the use of the pen! :D I decided to not come prepared that way fish were a guaranty. :)

dont give away the secret.....no problem on the pen man, anytime. and next time ill BS with ya, but whatever....who wants to talk when the fish are biting...lol

N
nwkiller
bran_man said:
Yeah I was out that day too and think I saw you guys over by the spillway. I was over fishing on the other side of chad for a while. That was a good day of fishing. The rains and higher water must have pushed them up. I ended up hooking around 10 that day but only landed 2.... :/

alright i remember, shoulda said what up. you could have came over and worked that seem alittle harder.....lol we werent using it much.

N
nwkiller
endless summer

endless summer

so, got there at o' dark 30......noticed someone in the hole i wanted...."how did someone beat me", turned out to be my buddy, after a "slower" start for us (9am seems to be the happy hour) my Buddy threw a plug and had that aggressive buck smash his gear. 15 minutes later I found that first fish of mine...lol....my next fish was on before my buddy finished his cigerette i gave him just after landing the first fish. All the while chad is over there beating up the fish!

troutdude
troutdude
steelhead_stalkers said:

Do you also parade up n' down the bank, with an ad on a sandwich board...enticing the fish??? LOL

B
bran_man
nwkiller said:
so, got there at o' dark 30......noticed someone in the hole i wanted...."how did someone beat me", turned out to be my buddy, after a "slower" start for us (9am seems to be the happy hour) my Buddy threw a plug and had that aggressive buck smash his gear. 15 minutes later I found that first fish of mine...lol....my next fish was on before my buddy finished his cigerette i gave him just after landing the first fish. All the while chad is over there beating up the fish!
Yeah I saw the guy catch that nice buck on a plug. I dont see that too often out there, so that was pretty cool for me at least ha. Also, if I'm correct, I also noticed you got into some coho over the weekend with my friend garret. That guy used to be my best friend when we were kids.

S
steelhead_stalkers
troutdude said:
Do you also parade up n' down the bank, with an ad on a sandwich board...enticing the fish??? LOL

Instead of using weight under my float I use a picture of a nice buck. The ladies can't resist once they take a closer look! :lol:

N
nwkiller
bran_man said:
Yeah I saw the guy catch that nice buck on a plug. I dont see that too often out there, so that was pretty cool for me at least ha. Also, if I'm correct, I also noticed you got into some coho over the weekend with my friend garret. That guy used to be my best friend when we were kids.

ya, we should all hit the river soon!

N
nwkiller
steelhead_stalkers said:
Instead of using weight under my float I use a picture of a nice buck. The ladies can't resist once they take a closer look! :lol:

bwahahahahahahahaha