You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
And so it begins.....
T
troutmasta
Well-known member
Day one, post rain.
troutdude
Moderator
Did you nickname it "Fang"? Nice job brudda.
hobster
Well-known member
Excellent picture, should be your new avatar. Sounds like you guys had an epic day!
F
Fish
0
Bitchin'! Is that allowed....bitchin'? At any rate, that is bitchin'!
D
DrTheopolis
0
Longarmed like a freaking pro!
O
OnTheDrop
0
#50lbClub
D
DrTheopolis
0
Gotta be at least 80. Look at how big the head is.
#posinglikleaboss
T
troutmasta
Well-known member
Not gonna lie- thats a rad pic.
How else does a boss pose doc'?
D
DrTheopolis
0
They pose exactly like that.
Perfect.
jamisonace
Most Featured
I am so freaking jealous. Same float you and I did Jeff? I hope it's fishing on T Day.
D
DrTheopolis
0
Way back when, I had a crazy epic day on a North Coast stream on Thanksgiving day (several of us told the families to buzz OFF). Lots of boots, a couple of decent ones. MANY fish caught.
O
OnTheDrop
0
Yup, Tday is great!
Last Thanksgiving was decent, but the day after was a day I won't forget!
T
troutmasta
Well-known member
jamisonace said:
I am so freaking jealous. Same float you and I did Jeff? I hope it's fishing on T Day.
Does any body know what"these" Is called? I have a three button one of these. The answer is (drum roll) T_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ R. BBL with the answer. Tony p.s. keep it short so its not considered a hijack.
Never knew what it was called but used it for sampling various biological things on a job. Much better than pencil and notebook. I think I got it at the OSU bookstore in about "84. End of hijack.