And so it begins.....

T
troutmasta
Hi jack all day no worries here.

We needed one today, I personally caught 20 fish including a grand slam on the Kilchis. Pics after a nap and a midterm...Im beat.

B
Berg03
Casting Call said:
Does any body know what"these" Is called? I have a three button one of these. The answer is (drum roll) T_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ R. BBL with the answer. Tony p.s. keep it short so its not considered a hijack.

We use those in the medical field. Counting blood slides. Mechanical counters. Can find almost any amount of buttons.

P
pinstriper
I believe "tally counter" is the word you are looking for. Tabulator for those who can't spell.

W
waco
Nice fish you fish slayer.

T
troutmasta
waco said:
Nice fish you fish slayer.

Where have you been my friend!? I was in t sporting goods W tanner the other week and you were there I just didn't put 2 and 2 together.

Check out this handsome devil from today..................................................................................................... and his fish.
2yphi5j.jpg

Casting Call
Casting Call
pinstriper said:
I believe "tally counter" is the word you are looking for. Tabulator for those who can't spell.
When I put blood in the boat I get so excited that, I wack my talle r. When I see blood I hit my tabulator as hard as I can(WACK!) It's still in the dbl digits. Berg03 thanks for the heads-up in your pm. Iam Leaving this thread. Tony

Casting Call
Casting Call
pinstriper said:
Some people can't take a joke when it hits them in the face even a half joke. T-A-B-U-L-A-T-O-R! Tabulator, a counting for the record. Thanks for the pm's guys. Tony