All the time paid OFF!

G
gloomis85
Lately I have been dedicating all my free time into banking my first sturgeon of the year, second one ever. I was getting discourged, had not been able to buy a bite. However on Thursday I was able to convert on my first takedown of the year. At last after roughly 75 hours of nothing, I had landed a dandy little keeper!! The fish put up an acrobatic struggle, rising a few times completely out of the water thrashing around before it was ink on the tag. He measured at 49 3/4 inches an fell for sandshrimp in a bait bag. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to dance with a couple more this year an my goal of my first oversize. I have been having trouble loading pics an seen someone had suggested trying it this way so I hope it works. KEEP UP THE FISH SLAYING EVERYONE!!!

545316_464937576852024_24557091_n.png

Reactions: cowboysfan
kirkster
kirkster
Congrats on a Nice gator. Well done

C
cowboysfan
Awesome! nothing compares to the thrill of a sturgeon tail dancing across the water, glad you got a hook up.

D
dtikey
nice dino and defenitly put in the time...well done.Was it caught local for you or did you come north up the coast

bass
bass
Great job! Sounds like it was worth the wait. I love it when they jump.

H
hawgcaller
That is a nice pic bro! That thing was quite the acrobat! Almost slashed my face with a skoot when he did a cartwheel right in my face! lol. You would have covered the stitches right bro?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You are now an OFFicial dino slayer! :dance: :clap:

L
LuckyToBeFishing
Mmmm. He looks croc-o-licious! Nice job gloomis85!

R
rippin fish lips
Nice fish! The over sizers are bitin. Step dad caught his first ever 2 days ago and it was 11'6" long. So big... and was the boat record for the boat he was on.