A season's worth

I
igquick
I haven't stopped by in a while with a carp post because this season I've been just out there having tons of fun fishing.
On page 40 ish on this book, but ever since I got really busy, I just haven't had time to keep reading. For sure though I will get back into it, since Carp still fishing is itching closer and closer.

If anybody is still interested in some carp rigs, I'm still selling. A few of my buyers have thought I've been selling myself short with these rigs and the guiding, but if that were the case I would be selling more of these rigs; I haven't sold some in weeks.

bass
Great job igquick. Looks like you have been very busy!

I
igquick
Great job igquick. Looks like you have been very busy!

Lol tell me about it. Have you been out on the kayak in these 100 degree weather days?

I still havent got one on the yak though

bass
Lol tell me about it. Have you been out on the kayak in these 100 degree weather days?

I still havent got one on the yak though

I have not done much fishing this year and I have not been out since well before the hot weather hit. I have been dying to do more fishing, but it has been a busy summer family wise (that is the usual case). Hard to get fishing when there are so many family activities. I will have to forgo again this coming weekend. Maybe if I was more of a jerk the wife and kids would beg me to go fishing, hmmm....

Sorry to hear you have not got one from the kayak yet. Just remember, once you get one from the yak you will never go back

I
igquick
Once you yak, you never go back!!!! Can't wait haha

Do you ever measure the sturgeon you catch on the yak?