90" of sturg in 5 minutes....

S
SNDSLGR
I have many but my favorite is what hooked all the fish on this day and its my own blend, one of the few things I am not interested in sharing because I think the fact that is is somewhat original is why it works so well. You can't go wrong with shrimp or crawfish, they are constant producers.

Here is a tip you can try though, tie a peice of yarn just above the eye of the hook and trim off the excess, basicly so its just the knot left. Most scents just fling off when you cast and I believe this helps a lot.

H
halibuthitman
SNDSLGR said:
I have many but my favorite is what hooked all the fish on this day and its my own blend, one of the few things I am not interested in sharing because I think the fact that is is somewhat original is why it works so well. You can't go wrong with shrimp or crawfish, they are constant producers.

Here is a tip you can try though, tie a peice of yarn just above the eye of the hook and trim off the excess, basicly so its just the knot left. Most scents just fling off when you cast and I believe this helps a lot.

oh your not foolin me... I know your secret mix is just fry sauce from jack in the box!!!;)

S
SNDSLGR
Well if you were fishing for me that would work great, I love that stuff! lol