hmmm sounds like sleepy puppy assailant is gonna get it from jigs and fajita

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
I had to take her to the vet today....

Message sent.

B
BobbiDollPDX
Really, it's not like he was out trying to kill her dog or anything. He was just moving a picnic table so we could cook on it, he had no way of knowing the puppy was under there.

J
JeannaJigs
Lol she is ok. I'm just giving him a hard time. It was totally an accident and no damage was done. She might be making a GP trip to put the hurt on some kokes soon.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
Lol she is ok. I'm just giving him a hard time. It was totally an accident and no damage was done. She might be making a GP trip to put the hurt on some kokes soon.

I might have to sticky this post.

B
BobbiDollPDX
JeannaJigs said:

I know Jeanna, he just really felt bad about the whole thing and I'd hate for anyone to get the wrong impression. Sometimes people can read too much into stuff.

S
sherman
Where's the puppy police when we need them? I got to hold that sweet little thing once. (fajita not Jeanna, thought I would clarify that LOL) How could you be so cruel graphiteZen?

I Got a tour of green peter today from my future son-in laws dad. We were in Sweet home doing some work. I may have to make the trip back up there to try & slay some of those kokes. I here they have like a 25 limit up there. We can only keep 5 down here where I fish. And yes they are great smoked.