3 guys 3 limits (pic heavy)

B
bigdog
Raincatcher said:
Good for you guys! :clap: Sure makes it hard to keep my mind on anything but fish. You know you're all going to have to get treatment for this addiction,don't you? ;) It's expensive,too. :think: You can find the help you need at "Get 'er Done! Inc." :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I know I need treatment, hitting the water again this morning lol

F
Fishydog
My sh** eating grin :D really hides the fact that my teeth were chattering from standing in that cold water all day. Truly an epic day, I would fish with you guys anywhere, we just need electric socks. See you on the water tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
B
bigfootfish
Coho at sunrise on the Sandy

Coho at sunrise on the Sandy

Well done, gentlemen! Sunrise is the best time, for sure! :dance::clap::yay:

BFF

S
solution7
Wow

Wow

Nice fish nice work! We fished the Sandy late on Saturday but with no success. I guess we are still learning. can't wait to saly my first Oregon salmon. I did well back in the late 90's when I lived near the Puyallup river in washington. Trouble is I took about 9 years off from fishing in general, and I guess I am learning all these new rivers. Nestucca, and the Salmon mainly..

Nice Fish, gives hope !

B
bigfootfish
3 guys 3 fish

3 guys 3 fish

I'm going to try the South Santiam today, see if I can walk in to the mouths of Thomas and Crabtree Creeks between the towns of Jefferson and Crabtree. The South Santiam is still low as it seems there is not enough water behind Green Peter and Foster Reservoirs to raise that stream. That's not the case on the North Santiam, which got bumped up to about 500 cfs around Labor Day and since then.

BFF

S
steelhead_stalkers
Fishydog said:
My sh** eating grin :D really hides the fact that my teeth were chattering from standing in that cold water all day. Truly an epic day, I would fish with you guys anywhere, we just need electric socks. See you on the water.

You must not have winter steelhead fished yet? :lol: Snow on the ground, water 40 degrees and sixteen layers of clothes! The cold isn't quite as bad if your hooking fish though, good job out there.

G
GoneFishin2134
Wow! nice job guys. Very nice pics. I was close to that spot, last week and caught one Native buck on a RB lure. Nowhere close to what you guys did, just wait until the rest make it upriver, once it rains.

B
Brokenrod
Super job guys!Good to see it happen.

Y
youngbuck307
once it rains Gonefishin you will have to have a toon or something to get down there... we go through water thats a tough now so no way to do in after the rain!!!