Recent content by Phatphish

  1. P

    Perfect Day of Summer Smallmouth Fishing!

    Went to Devil's Lake instead. NIcer out than expected, and a little more breezy. And wake boats lol. Tried pretty hard from 10 til 2 looking for largies. No bites. Pretty tough fishin, but a great outing!!
  2. P

    Perfect Day of Summer Smallmouth Fishing!

    Thanks for the heads-up on the wind, Bass! I did go to the site you mentioned, says its suppossed to blow on Sunday. Everywhere else I check the weather, though, it says it should be pretty nice... 2 hours to Cascade Locks.... hmm
  3. P

    Perfect Day of Summer Smallmouth Fishing!

    Hi there! Really enjoy your reports, and I'd like to try that big river. I'm from Salem, do you have any suggestions on where to launch? I have a 14' Duroboat.
  4. P

    New guy...

    Well, didn't find much. Seems we were a mere couple days before coho showed up. Learned a lot. Caught a couple bull head. Gorgeous area!! Wish i lived closer...Went to the Kilchis yesterday, quite a few fish.
  5. P

    New guy...

    Hi all! I'm an Oregon native, 43. Been part of this group for about a month. Until a few years ago, I really only fished STS. I honestly didn't think people caught bass here enough to make it worth it..... I know better now! Anyway, I'm visiting a friend on Tenmile the next couple days. he's got...
Back
Top Bottom