What will clear up first??

troutdude
troutdude
The fish that WERE in there, probably made a mad dash upstream. If there were any still there--or some fresh chromers--they would have been huggin' the banks. Were you guys plunkin' or some other method?

T
TimberTodd
I pretty much stuck to tossing spinners in the holes I fished. The current and depth allowed me to keep them close to the bank I was on. I threw every color combo I had in the box. I did sacrifice 2 spinners to the river gods.

brandon4455
brandon4455
i hooked two dead drifting egg patterns with the 8wt today but they both came unbuttoned..water is looking great!!

J
Johnny Southpaw
troutdude said:
The fish that WERE in there, probably made a mad dash upstream. If there were any still there--or some fresh chromers--they would have been huggin' the banks. Were you guys plunkin' or some other method?

Like TimberTodd, I was tossing spinners primarily. A few spots seemed perfect, but on the whole it seemed a little high/fast. The Wilson is a new river for me however, so it may have been at/near normal winter level/flow? I messed around a bit with bobber and jig too.