Rain! rain! rain!/plus snow pool

O
OnTheFly
Let's say it'll be a done deal when there's snow on the valley floor. What say you guys?

H
halibuthitman
dec 21'st at around 1:10 a.m... 1.25 inches, 2'' in Beaverton, it will then turn to rain around 8:40 a.m and the news will make some insanely stupid name up for it like... the white crush of 2013 or Snowageddon... some insanely stupid **** like that, 19240 people will call in sick, there will be 11 car crashes, 4 houses without power and the city will spend $360,000 on de-icer and put all the chains on busses then run them on dry pavement until they are destroyed, the Democrats will blame the republicans and the republicans will say it is a plague sent upon the population of portland that is considerably gayer than the rest of the country, then Mitt will lose the Presidential race becouse of the Dumbass position he took in claiming to de-fund NPR... insulting both republican and democrat voters who have extended educations... the blue collar minority will forget to vote since they will be at work... and they won't even notice the snow... but im just spit-balling here... just sayin-

Reactions: TTFishon
E
eggs
halibuthitman said:
dec 21'st at around 1:10 a.m... 1.25 inches, 2'' in Beaverton, it will then turn to rain around 8:40 a.m and the news will make some insanely stupid name up for it like... the white crush of 2013 or Snowageddon... some insanely stupid **** like that, 19240 people will call in sick, there will be 11 car crashes, 4 houses without power and the city will spend $360,000 on de-icer and put all the chains on busses then run them on dry pavement until they are destroyed, the Democrats will blame the republicans and the republicans will say it is a plague sent upon the population of portland that is considerably gayer than the rest of the country, then Mitt will lose the Presidential race becouse of the Dumbass position he took in claiming to de-fund NPR... insulting both republican and democrat voters who have extended educations... the blue collar minority will forget to vote since they will be at work... and they won't even notice the snow... but im just spit-balling here... just sayin-
Amen .. but what does this do for me out in Sandy?? All that matters is me and my small chunk of the earths crust I claim as mine!

O
OnTheFly
halibuthitman said:
Spit balling? I bet you got all that from the Mayan calander.

Troutski
Troutski
OnTheFly said:
Let's say it'll be a done deal when there's snow on the valley floor. What say you guys?

Sounds good to me.... everyone on board? I have the prize ready and will post it when we have a winner!!

Chuck

Irishrover
Irishrover
I don't know for sure yet when the snow will fall, but I bet it hits Shorty's Corner, east of Sandy before it hit the west side. We get snow here sometimes in October. This year I don't think the Valley will see snow until January 9th. Up at Shorty's it will happen on December 11th.

Now for the real news it is raining here on the banks of the Skipanon in Warrenton. I'm down here at my fishing shack getting ready to hit the river tomorrow for some coho, and late last night it started. That drip drip sound we have been waiting for. It not a heavey rain, just the sandard drizzel. It's that drizzel that gets you wet to the bone. Time to bust out the rain gear.

Troutski
Troutski
I made this thread sticky for easy access for all whom voted...

Chuck

F
fredaevans
Touch under 2" in the last 24 hours here in the Medford area.

Troutski
Troutski
Was up at Waldo Lake last Saturday, fricking Blizzard..... gonna be a hard winter this year, cold and very wet.....

Chuck

W
waco
November 28 in the Valley

F
fishtales
The Thursday after ThanksGiving. November 29th at or about 10:20am... got to get my hour of fishing in before the snow hits.

T
troutmasta
troutmasta said:

fishtales said:
The Thursday after ThanksGiving. November 29th at or about 10:20am... got to get my hour of fishing in before the snow hits.

Just for the record, my bet is 10:21am or later......

F
fishtales
Is that a double down troutmaster? lolz

F
fishtales
Okay it may only be a rumor cause I did not see it with my own eyes, but i heard there was light snow flurries today. Did anyone else hear this?
By the way my thanksgiving is was off lol.

T
troutmasta
I lose.

T
todd_brooks
would seem to me onthe fly is the winner. What's he get LOL?

H
halibuthitman
todd_brooks said:
would seem to me onthe fly is the winner. What's he get LOL?

A back rub from flybum..

T
todd_brooks
Rotlmao!

O
OnTheFly
halibuthitman said:
A back rub from flybum..
I'm sure I didn't sign up for that therefore I decline. Sorry FlyBum I know you were looking forward to it. I hear eggs is looking for a lap dance though...