Rain! rain! rain!/plus snow pool

M
Mad dog
I'm a hunter!!! I'm ready for rain right now!!!

Reactions: waco
T
Throbbit _Shane
Mad dog said:
Forecasting 79 and sunny for saturday in Roseburg Shane, take some warm clothes or a warm sleeping bag though! 43 degrees when I got off work at 2:00am....and the forecast's are for lows getting into the upper 30's for the Umpqua valley!

Yeah I'm expecting cold mornings, and really good fishing! Definitely bringing socks and long johns lol.

Reactions: OnTheFly
W
waco
Ahhhh finally! Sorry for the ones that don't like the rain!

Reactions: OnTheFly
Troutski
Troutski
Its coming......very soon!

Chuck

F
fredaevans
Know what you mean. Been something like 75 days (Rogue Valley) since we've seen a cloud in the sky let alone rain. (Save for the odd thunder shower .... that started fires, but not enough to put them out.) Close to 4 months since the last real measurable precipitation.

T
tomriker
Ahhhh global warming!!!

Irishrover
Irishrover
Looks like rain by Friday.....I'm going to miss crabbing and fishing in a t-shirt and shorts. On the other hand we sure need the rain and it usally shows up. I guess it will be boat tops and rain gear for a while!

F
fredaevans
+1 to MD's comments; same here in the Rogue Valley. Interesting part is 'rain' is in this weekends forecast. First time in at least 90 days.

O
OnTheFly
Here it is Waco and it's coming for YOU!!!!

rain-in-portland_zpsa4e3b0c7.png

Troutski
Troutski
Any takers on a Snow pool, maybe a pile of lures or flies for the prize? I could start a new thread or we can leave it here if it OK with Waco....
The person that comes closest to there own date - wins....

Chuck

Last edited:
W
waco
What the heck is a snow pool?
Btw you don't need to start a new thread!

O
OnTheFly
Troutski said:
Any takers on a Snow pool, maybe a pile of lures or flies for the prize? I could start a new thread or we can leave it here if it OK with Waco....

Chuck
December 16th

Troutski
Troutski
November 17th

J
jabs67
December 28th.

E
eggs
1/10/13

T
TTFishon
Feb 28th.

H
halibuthitman
tomriker said:
rain rain go away!!! IM NOT DONE FARMING YET!

alright... my grandpappy was a farmer.. so I won't pray for rain until halloween... but then im washing my truck, and your hosed!

T
todd_brooks
Waco I do believe its a pool for when the first snow fall of the year will happen. The question is with all of us in different areas what do we go by just your area, valleys only of course? Im going with Feb. 11th

Last edited:
T
troutmasta
Troutski said:
The person that comes closest to there own date - wins....

Chuck

Nov 29