Polebender Invitational

F
Finneus Polebender
Well got the dock back into place this mornin gonna head back out there later this afternoon to do some clean up , mowin , and check the water temp. Here is the list of confirmed participants who at the very least should enjoy a great day on the water followed by some good food and friendship .
TTfishon
Colby Pearson
Throbbit Shane
Noahk
Brandon 4455
Tomriker
Riverfisher
Sherman
Bernduffy
Darthbeans
Lilsalmon
Drice
Combat Chuck
Cbrimhall
Ninja 2010
Graphite Zen
Ryan 808
Rippin fish lips
and yours truly .
Have 1 other who will let me know within a week, and 1 who has not gotten back to me yet. With that said if there are any last minute folks interested please let me know as there will probably be room for a few more . Thanks FP

Last edited:
T
tomriker
Woohoo I MADE THE CUT! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

brandon4455
brandon4455
okay cool, i will be making some peanut butter brownies to bring with if thats okay. ;)

C
colbypearson
caught three males all about 2lbs today in 2 hours all in less than 4' water broke 54 and it was partially sunny im sure its gonna heat up there soon

T
tomriker
i smashed my finger at work thursday so they had to amputate part of it so now im a gimp and can't reel in my reel yet :(

F
Finneus Polebender
That is awesome news Colby, they had lock jaw again this mornin water here is 54 also. If we can get one good blast of spring we should be sittin pretty for the event. TR you are the guest of honor and I seem to remember someone sayin somethin about me paddling them around on the back of my pontoon boat LOL, just hope you are not too disapointed in the fishin being use to your place and all! peanut butter brownies will be delicious.

Last edited:
F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
i smashed my finger at work thursday so they had to amputate part of it so now im a gimp and can't reel in my reel yet :(

I will keep my eye out for a motorized push button one , hopefully it will be healed enuff by then:pray::pray::pray:

N
nwkiller
when i first read, i though FP was reffering to toms thumb!!!! was like....no, no thats not good news! I will find out soon if i can make it!

F
Finneus Polebender
nwkiller said:
when i first read, i though FP was reffering to toms thumb!!!! was like....no, no thats not good news! I will find out soon if i can make it!

I had to change it quick I was refering to Colbys post and TR snuck that one in ahead of me I was like no no not good news at all! Just let me know when you find out and we will add ya to the list of suspects .

T
tomriker
well if i still can't run my gear right ill come be a spectator atleast and an electric reel would be awesome! i can actualy cast my jig set up with my left hand, and just use the twitchin' bar to bring it all the way in! just can't get the fish out of the water!

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
well if i still can't run my gear right ill come be a spectator atleast and an electric reel would be awesome! i can actualy cast my jig set up with my left hand, and just use the twitchin' bar to bring it all the way in! just can't get the fish out of the water!

We will hope it is well enuff to fish, if not we will put you to work with that new cam of yours filming Colby as he winches hogzilla ditch pickles up from the depths:shock::shock::shock:

N
nwkiller
lol

N
Noahk
tomriker said:
We'll make it work. I figure we can just duct tape your reel handle to your hand/stump. Just kidding about the stump, hope your finger is okay.

F
Finneus Polebender
Trust me TR is a farmer and a very resourceful one at that he will find a way!

brandon4455
brandon4455
Noahk said:
We'll make it work. I figure we can just duct tape your reel handle to your hand/stump. Just kidding about the stump, hope your finger is okay.

:lol:

T
tomriker
Lol Noah, that's a good one! I shot some skeet thismorning, had to do it left handed and rest the barrel on my forearm! Lucky I don't quiet have a stump, just a nub! My wife has AD&D insurance on me through her work so she called her benifits lady Friday and she will hear back Monday! So maybe I'll get some cash for a lost finger then I can buy more fishing gear!! My wife says anything we get will go towards bills and I threw a fit and said that's not fair! I lost a finger and I don't get anything!?

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
Lol Noah, that's a good one! I shot some skeet thismorning, had to do it left handed and rest the barrel on my forearm! Lucky I don't quiet have a stump, just a nub! My wife has AD&D insurance on me through her work so she called her benifits lady Friday and she will hear back Monday! So maybe I'll get some cash for a lost finger then I can buy more fishing gear!! My wife says anything we get will go towards bills and I threw a fit and said that's not fair! I lost a finger and I don't get anything!?

Now thats the TR we know , can't keep a good man down ,at least till the boss brings down the hammer. LOL

T
tomriker
lets not use "bring down the hammer" when we're talking about crush injurys and amputated fingers..

N
nwkiller
lol

C
colbypearson
tomriker i found you a reel dude, it can be worked one handed

Heavy-duty-winch-big.jpg