Polebender Invitational

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
CAMPOUT AND UNCLE FPs HOUSE!!! I don't think my wife will let me stay the night.. lol

My wife was like how many are you gonna have here ? I said ummmmmm not sure why ? I have to know how many for dinner now fri night ! I was like whew ,but I knew better than to think she would be upset, she is the best when it comes to this kinda stuff.

N
Noahk
brandon4455 said:
me being there depends on noahk. if he says he can make it i'm in.. if not i might possibly still be able to tag along with someone coming from my area.. i won't be bringing any boat or pontoon or anything like that. and should i be bringing my own lifejacket?

brandon
Everyone realizes this is Easter weekend, right? There is a chance I might not be able to make this weekend. I'm waiting to hear back from some family but hope to know for sure within the next couple of days.

C
Combat Chuck
I assume since boats are allowed this isn't a carry-in type thing like last year? There is some kind of ramp? Have 4x4!!!! lol

C
colbypearson
Dates fine with me still

S
sherman
I'm there. Bringing my poontoon I haven't decided if I will load up my truck camper on my dually & come up Friday afternoon or just come up for the day in my Toyota p/u. If there is anyone that wants to ride along to save gas $$ I live in Myrtle Creek.

F
Finneus Polebender
Combat Chuck said:
I assume since boats are allowed this isn't a carry-in type thing like last year? There is some kind of ramp? Have 4x4!!!! lol

Yep ramp available no lifting the drift boat over the fence LOL .

F
Finneus Polebender
Noahk said:
Everyone realizes this is Easter weekend, right? There is a chance I might not be able to make this weekend. I'm waiting to hear back from some family but hope to know for sure within the next couple of days.

Yep that is kinda why sat rather than sun hope you can still make it.

T
TTFishon
I'll bring my pontoon and a side dish.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
I'll bring my pontoon and a side dish.

Glad you can make it this year ! OH BTW temp at the pond tonight was 53.7 almost there !!!!!

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
Noahk said:

if you can't make it that's all good. family comes first. kinda a bummer that i might not get to meet you but i'm sure there will be a next time right?. just hope for the best and we will see what happens. and you will miss out on my famous peanut butter brownies.. unless someone is allergic.. then ill make chocolate :lol:

brandon

T
tomriker
Nomnomnom, peanutbutter brownies

brandon4455
brandon4455
tomriker said:
Nomnomnom, peanutbutter brownies

i'm glad someone is excited to try them Lol

N
Noahk
brandon4455 said:
if you can't make it that's all good. family comes first. kinda a bummer that i might not get to meet you but i'm sure there will be a next time right?. just hope for the best and we will see what happens. and you will miss out on my famous peanut butter brownies.. unless someone is allergic.. then ill make chocolate :lol:

brandon
Peanut butter brownies sound amazing! Got the final word from the family, the 23rd works for me! The only weekend I can not make it would be the 9-10th.

F
Finneus Polebender
Beautiful afternoon headed out to put some structure in the tractor pond , and do some dock work and of course some fishin at the big pond .

brandon4455
brandon4455
Noahk said:
Peanut butter brownies sound amazing! Got the final word from the family, the 23rd works for me! The only weekend I can not make it would be the 9-10th.

okie dokie we are all good. shoot me a pm and we can work out a meeting spot. i will definitely have a lot of brownies to bring with! glad we will be able to fish.

brandon

F
Finneus Polebender
Finneus Polebender said:
Beautiful afternoon headed out to put some structure in the tractor pond , and do some dock work and of course some fishin at the big pond .

Well did more playin than workin missed one bite but the wind came in early and kinda made fishin tough will look for the next couple mornings to get some glass so we can try and finnese a couple more, water should be at 55 now forgot to stick my thermometer in tonight ,will check it tomorrow.

T
Throbbit _Shane
i need to get some bass fishin in before headin up. i do know how to catch big fish consistently now though lol :D

F
Finneus Polebender
Throbbit _Shane said:
i need to get some bass fishin in before headin up. i do know how to catch big fish consistently now though lol :D

Heck ya with your mugshot all the way across the top we are getting ready to call it the Throbbit Shane fishing forum , and trust me you will be glad you had all that practice when it comes to day two up here :shock::shock::shock:

T
tomriker
finneus polebender said:
heck ya with your mugshot all the way across the top we are getting ready to call it the throbbit shane fishing forum , and trust me you will be glad you had all that practice when it comes to day two up here :shock::shock::shock:

we got lots of babys to catch!

F
Finneus Polebender
Reactions: JeannaJigs