Polebender Invitational

T
Throbbit _Shane
Ill bring smoked steelhead. might have to do small portions unless i catch another lol.

I think im fishing with TR on saturday. but ill bring my pontoon just incase some one needs to use it.

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
I am doing 8 whole chickens and 1/3 lb burgers, and hot dogs over the fire picked up some cookin cedar today, make ya want to slap your mamma theyre so good! Wife will be makin tater salad and broccoli salad I think.

I'll bring the basic condiments, paper plates, and plastic ware. Should I bring cups too?

F
Finneus Polebender
Sure glad my momma doesn't read the fishin forum:naughty::naughty::naughty: Ya cups would be good .

Last edited:
F
Finneus Polebender
Throbbit _Shane said:
Ill bring smoked steelhead. might have to do small portions unless i catch another lol.

I think im fishing with TR on saturday. but ill bring my pontoon just incase some one needs to use it.

Yep will bring my livingston for sun and TR will prob take you or Colby Ryan is bringin his boat to I am sure we will switch it up through the day there , way to much water to be rowing at his place, He did say somethin about towin toons out there just kidding . He will be lookin for a partner on sat while I am cookin think he has a cool plan for the tourney.

Last edited:
T
tomriker
Finneus Polebender said:
He will be lookin for a partner on sat while I am cookin think he has a cool plan for the tourney.
MY PLAN WILL MAKE ME WIN! muahahaha i got colby in my sights

C
colbypearson
tomriker said:
MY PLAN WILL MAKE ME WIN! muahahaha i got colby in my sights

lol i am still confused HAHAHAHAHA, im sure its all under control.... i will probubly eat taco-bell im gonna buy on the way up or something LMAO

L
lilsalmon
Dang, Mrs FP is bringin tater salad? Now what should I bring?

F
Finneus Polebender
lilsalmon said:
Dang, Mrs FP is bringin tater salad? Now what should I bring?

Can still bring everyones is different and it goes so good w chicken ,dang I am getting hungry.

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
lol i am still confused HAHAHAHAHA, im sure its all under control.... i will probubly eat taco-bell im gonna buy on the way up or something LMAO

Save some room for the best pizza in lane co fri night .

T
TTFishon
How many people are coming to this event?

brandon4455
brandon4455
TTFishon said:
How many people are coming to this event?

19 people including fp.

T
TTFishon
Cool. Pretty big turnout.

S
sherman
I'll bring my appetite:dance:

Sounds like the food is pretty well covered. How about beverages I could bring some type of soft drinks if I knew what eveyone liked that was non alcoholic. Nothing against booze but I don't like supplying it do to too much liability. I could bring a few 12 pks of a variety drinks if everyone would pm me too their preference.

N
Noahk
My plan is to bring chips and salsa but I can certainly bring something else if there is a need. I'll probably bring a little beer too if I can fit the cooler with everything else I'm haulin down there, including Brandon :)

FP-
Can we all chip in a few bucks to cover the get all the food? I know all that can't be cheap.

brandon4455
brandon4455
Noahk said:
My plan is to bring chips and salsa but I can certainly bring something else if there is a need. I'll probably bring a little beer too if I can fit the cooler with everything else I'm haulin down there, including Brandon :)

FP-
Can we all chip in a few bucks to cover the get all the food? I know all that can't be cheap.
if there isn't a lot of room i'm also good for carrying stuff on my lap :lol: ill help you unload stuff out of your vehicle once we get there. and i'm with you on chipping in a few bucks.

T
tomriker
im bringing my good looks and whatever i can convince my wife to make for me to take :D

T
Throbbit _Shane
Ill bring my good luck. and colby

N
Noahk
brandon4455 said:
if there isn't a lot of room i'm also good for carrying stuff on my lap :lol: ill help you unload stuff out of your vehicle once we get there. and i'm with you on chipping in a few bucks.
No worries, my cooler is just large.

F
Finneus Polebender
Soda will be great ,it will be byob for that very reason , and just to warn the younger attendees I am not a hard*** but there is an incredible amount of liability involved with this event so I can not have any of ya drinkin . As far as the cost of this party it has been distributed between my employer and I with much help on the prize front from Ryan 808, Tomriker , and Colby P. What I would like only from those who can afford it will be cash donations, to help a fellow OFF member honor her Grandmother ,and mother by participating in the Susan Kowman breast cancer 3 day walk for the cure this Sept in Seattle Wa think you all know her Jeanna Jigs, a box will be provided to collect them at the event. My reward is to get to meet a bunch of new folks, and fish again with those I have already met who share the same passion for angling as me. You will notice that with a few family exceptions all the attendees will be active forum members , this is my way of saying thanks for participating in the best fishing forum in the northwest ,and by participating people will enjoy oppertunities that well non members will miss out on. Would also like to add that this years turnout looks to be at capacity with only 1 person yet to confirm , and that those attending this years event will have a reserved slot for next years if they wish . Thanks for the overwhelming interest last check on the weather report says we are in for at least a dry day 62 deg partly cloudy lets hope the fish cooperate should be a fun get together.

brandon4455
brandon4455
i will be donating as much as i can get my parents to give me to the breast cancer thing. ill do what i can to help. it's for a good cause. thanks again for giving us this great opportunity to fish the pond and thanks for providing lunch a boat/toon. i am super stoked to meet all of you and catch some fish and yap your heads off :lol: but just a warning i'm a bit of a shy person at first.