Nymph\streamer rod suggestion

F
FlyBum
eggs said:
In your throat or a belly button tickler?

That's a tonsil knocker/tickler right there! You'd know all about that one, Huevos!

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
:naughty:

S
Spydeyrch
@ HHM, so this is what you would called derailing a thread, right? :lol:

And man, what you got against spydey!!! That's twice now... And don't think Spydey ain't keeping track. Spydey knows when you talkin' 'bout spydey. Spydey all over the place man. You can't escape spydey!!!! So stop your yapping and get back to rowin so troutdude and I can get back to fishin!!!!!! We ain't gonna catch nuthin down here if you keep yappin!! And while you're getting back to rowin' pass me some more of that corn so I can chum the water for them carp.

-Spydey

S
Spydeyrch
halibuthitman said:
this isn't gonna be one of those spydey threads where 500 people give awsome information and then you just do what ever the guy at bi-mart tells you is it Dave?;) you **** stirrer:D

Whoa whoa whoa. get the facts right man! :mad: :naughty: It wasn't 500, it was 475, and it wasn't bi-mart, it was walmart. I guess I can forgive you this time, what with your age and all. I understand so don't worry. It happens to my grandpa too. Sometimes we have to speak slowly to him. I should have done that for you so really no need to apologize there hitman. I should do the apologizing for not being considerate. :D

Have a good night, get to bed early!

-Spydey

V
Van
The tourney John is talking about is anything but actually. It was an excuse to earn some money for the Native Fish Society. Plus, Ninkasi donated a bunch of beer.

Mmmm...beer and carp on the fly in the summer. Dont get no better than dat!

B
bigsteel
im gonna pick up an Echo3 10foot 6wt with a phlueger trion.

S
steelhead_slayer
Nice choice. Let us know what you think

H
halibuthitman
you will enjoy that rod-

V
Van
I bought an Echo3 in an 8wt last summer and have grown to really like it. The cork however isn't that great. You will really enjoy the rod bigsteel. Grats.

L
lilsalmon
I really like my Echo3.......actually, it rocks. :dance:

image(4).jpg

S
Spydeyrch
bigsteel said:
im gonna pick up an Echo3 10foot 6wt with a phlueger trion.

Great choice there man!!! Hope you enjoy it and good luck out there. :D :clap:

-Spydey