Nymph\streamer rod suggestion

J
john montana
My most used rod is actually not the sage. My main rod is a g loomis native run glx...great rod. I have a hunch the h2 is going to be tough to leave at home though.

F
FlyBum
halibuthitman said:
are you a pussy? when I was your age flyrods were im6 and called RP's... and never broke.. kids.. sheesh

You're ****ing OLD! Ha ha!!

F
FlyBum
john montana said:
My most used rod is actually not the sage. My main rod is a g loomis native run glx...great rod. I have a hunch the h2 is going to be tough to leave at home though.

Well, I hope you won that one in a raffle or some other rich guy ******** (tournament)! Is this the first "modern" Orvis stick made in the US??

H
halibuthitman
FlyBum said:
You're ****ing OLD! Ha ha!!
yeah, I was flyfishing pre- Robert Redford.. I slap punks like you for parking in my spot in your tuners..and then spank your azz with a glass rod.. you stray dog?

F
FlyBum
Shizz you predate Ted Williams! You old piece of dirt. Good thing you carry glass you need something to smoke your BS through...

J
john montana
FlyBum said:
Well, I hope you won that one in a raffle or some other rich guy ******** (tournament)! Is this the first "modern" Orvis stick made in the US??

The "rich guy" tournament had a whopping $25 entry fee which was sent directly to the native fish society.

I don't know when Orvis started making rods in the US, but I can say I really like the Access rod and so far I love H2. I think they are making better rods than they did ten years ago.

H
halibuthitman
FlyBum said:
Shizz you predate Ted Williams! You old piece of dirt. Good thing you carry glass you need something to smoke your BS through...

so, explain again, your sister is your auntie but your dad is your moms cousin but grandpa owed child support to 5 people in prineville but they all had the sir name cracka... how does that family tree work? I bet grandpapy had some " high modulous " thin walled ****..

H
halibuthitman
john montana said:
I think they are making better rods than they did ten years ago.

R2Fish rods at fred meyer are better than a 10 year old orafice.. doh! Orvis

J
john montana
halibuthitman said:
R2Fish rods at fred meyer are better than a 10 year old orafice.. doh! Orvis

That might be true. I like their new stuff though.

F
FlyBum
john montana said:
The "rich guy" tournament had a whopping $25 entry fee which was sent directly to the native fish society.

I don't know when Orvis started making rods in the US, but I can say I really like the Access rod and so far I love H2. I think they are making better rods than they did ten years ago.

Glad someone's on the bandwagon. ;) I've been given some whOrvis (read whore-vis) "things" and I've gladly given them away right after I got them. I was treated very poorly by a former employee (I say former because they are no longer in Bend) over a pair of waders that I had returned 3 different times all for similar issues. They were the top of the cock at the time and found their other stuff to be overpriced ******** as well.

Competitive fishing SUCKS!!! Not my bag, I like to have a good time and not turn this love and passion I have for the sport into a JOB!! That's why I don't guide, but rather, fish with friends.

F
FlyBum
halibuthitman said:
so, explain again, your sister is your auntie but your dad is your moms cousin but grandpa owed child support to 5 people in prineville but they all had the sir name cracka... how does that family tree work? I bet grandpapy had some " high modulous " thin walled ****..

That's some funny **** right there! That family tree is as busted up as someone living in Scapoose or St. Helens or some other backwater ********, hillbilly sheep ****ing place where your "family" of furry friends reside. Free meals on the highway right outside the front door. You kill it, we **** it! Your new slogan Hillbilly hitman.

**** I gotta tie for tomorrow, between both you crackers and talking to the X about spey fishing I'm behind for the night, still gotta dig up some "Internet Desserts" for later!

Last edited:
J
john montana
That's the only tourny I have done. It was fun, but set up to avoid any real competition. Prizes were for the smallest fish etc. bass masters it wasn't. Fly fishing isn't a sport.

H
halibuthitman
Hillbilly Hitman... You don't have to be the head checker down at the wall mart to see thats funny!

E
eggs
I bought my foreskin at Orvis this past summer but that's the only thing I have of theirs so I can't comment on their products. But I hear jake sucks **** for sage gear and brad farts like the wind after earning money for those scott rods and hardy reels.

Reactions: OnTheFly
F
FlyBum
john montana said:
That's the only tourny I have done. It was fun, but set up to avoid any real competition. Prizes were for the smallest fish etc. bass masters it wasn't. Fly fishing isn't a sport.

I guess it may not be a sport in the fact that we aren't doing any hiking, or river boating, or Curling, or Archery, or Golfing or any other bull **** that is considered a sport??

Anything with tourny is competition no matter how you slice it.

H
halibuthitman
Get Paid!

F
FlyBum
eggs said:
I bought my foreskin at Orvis this past summer but that's the only thing I have of theirs so I can't comment on their products. But I hear jake sucks **** for sage gear and brad farts like the wind after earning money for those scott rods and hardy reels.

I do love a biggen...LOL I may jump on the Hardy bandwagon this summer for some trout ****. Gonna give the ol' Marquis a go on some steelhead soon...

F
FlyBum
halibuthitman said:
Get Paid!

LIKE A BOSS!

I GOTTA FINISH THESE FLIES A S S H O L E S

F
FlyBum
I'm gonna get banned again, I can feel it!

Oooooo Ooooooo, I just thought of a good one:

Orvis has its place, and that's back East! :lol:

Last edited:
E
eggs
FlyBum said:
I'm gonna get banned again, I can feel it!

In your throat or a belly button tickler?