Nice steelie for the other kid

jamisonace
jamisonace
After a couple skunk days trying to get my kid one more big fish before the end of the year we did it. I never get tired of seeing my boys land salmon and steelhead. Not the biggest of the year but a nice fish all the same.

Wyatts Steelhead.jpg

Reactions: Irishrover
Irishrover
Irishrover
Great post! Kids and fishing you gotta love it.

B
Berg03
Very nice, if i could change one thing from my younger days i would have wanted to have my parents take me fishing more. Only went to the local ponds. glad to see him catch some :) Great job.

M
markasd
Great picture - Love to see the young one hookin' up!

G
gjonesjr
nice!!!!!!

R
RunWithSasquatch
Awesome!

E
eugene1
Good job jamisonace!! I bet he was almost as proud as Dad was!

E
eugene1
Just wanted to add on your thread that you guys caught a really beautiful fish!!!

1536txx.jpg

Hope you don't mind if I blew it up a bit to highlight the coloration.. I'll delete it if you want. My summer runs out of the willy this year have not looked like this at all!

Awesome job!

jamisonace
jamisonace
Don't delete. Looks great. Thanks!

eugene1 said:
Just wanted to add on your thread that you guys caught a really beautiful fish!!!

1536txx.jpg

Hope you don't mind if I blew it up a bit to highlight the coloration.. I'll delete it if you want. My summer runs out of the willy this year have not looked like this at all!

Awesome job!

G
GDBrown
I love seeing kids with fish. Nothing will hook a kid on fishing like having his picture taken after a good fight! I take my grandsons every chance I get.

GD