2024 Salmon Show OFF

jamisonace
jamisonace
I got on the board early this year. I had heard of a few fish being caught so I figured I better get out and give it a go. I went by my favorite spot at 5:45 this morning and there was a boat launching so I moved to another spot I like and had these two by 7:30. Feels great to get the skunk off with a limit before work. Back bounced both fish on straight eggs. I can't say I had a ton of confidence in my eggs because my freezer died and I have no idea how long they sat thawed but it was still cold inside when I found them so I figured I better at least try them. Glad I did.

• springers.jpg
  • Love
Reactions: allforthefish, EveryNow&Then, Snopro and 2 others
troutdude
troutdude
jamisonace said:
I got on the board early this year. I had heard of a few fish being caught so I figured I better get out and give it a go. I went by my favorite spot at 5:45 this morning and there was a boat launching so I moved to another spot I like and had these two by 7:30. Feels great to get the skunk off with a limit before work. Back bounced both fish on straight eggs. I can't say I had a ton of confidence in my eggs because my freezer died and I have no idea how long they sat thawed but it was still cold inside when I found them so I figured I better at least try them. Glad I did.
Right on buddy!

Do you keep them in a cooler or something, while your at work?

Reactions: jamisonace
jamisonace
jamisonace
troutdude said:
Right on buddy!

Do you keep them in a cooler or something, while your at work?
Yeah. Kill bag with ice.

Reactions: troutdude
jamisonace
jamisonace
Went out tonight and got my contractor one after work.

• Wow
Reactions: allforthefish and troutdude
C
coalbe
IMG_5679.jpg

Had a nice day out and managed to get a fresh one on the spoon rod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: allforthefish, Diehard, Snopro and 1 other person
Diehard
Diehard
Wacked a nice little fish on the willy fish took a keith archer coony and soft spinner fished behind a protroll

Reactions: Admin and troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
coalbe said:
View attachment 640645

Had a nice day out and managed to get a fresh one on the spoon rod.
Glad that you got it and not the bird! lol

P.S. That's a picture worthy of inclusion in the reg book or the ODFW photo contest!