Instant bobber down-

T
troutmasta
The coolest thing ever, followed by, well you know, heart ache...

troutdude
troutdude
That was indeed cool...sorry it got unbuttoned. :sad:

O
OnTheDrop
My goooodddneezzzzz

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
awesome...not the unbuttoning, everything else...

D
DrTheopolis
Well, there's something you don't see every day... even if you fish every day.

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
Hell,that made my heart hurt to! I do feel your pain!!!

C
cddunn
Misery loves company.:)

B
BaldTexan
That was the fastest bobber down I've ever witnessed. That fish coming off right at the boat killed his mojo for at least an hour!

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Ouch! I know that feeling. Not the instant bobber down though, that was pretty cool.

bass
bass
Dang that was so cool, just shy of the fish jumping up and snatching it out of the air :)

Man the way you plopped down after losing that fish, I could just feel the pain :(

Out of curiosity do you have your camera on your head or your chest? I keep thinking about taking one out in the kayak, and I am trying to figure out if it is better to mount the camera behind me on a pole, on my chest or on my head.

D
Denduran87
sweet!

S
sapo
Awesome video...painful ending.

D
DrTheopolis
Maybe I'm getting old, but one coming unbuttoned doesn't break my heart the same as it used to.

I still don't like it, but I don't weep until my next hookup, like days of yore.

T
troutmasta
Thanks everybody. That was the fastest bobber down in my life, my bail was still open when it dumped!

I also know we've all felt that "mojo" leave after a hard one to lose.
BaldTexan said:
That was the fastest bobber down I've ever witnessed. That fish coming off right at the boat killed his mojo for at least an hour!
True Story! Fun day man, "why is your tounge green?"

bass said:
Out of curiosity do you have your camera on your head or your chest? I keep thinking about taking one out in the kayak, and I am trying to figure out if it is better to mount the camera behind me on a pole, on my chest or on my head.
Chest mount, the only way to fly Bass! I have a quick release on it for other shots. Also grab a couple extra batteries OFF of Amazon, there like 10 bucks. Then you can leave your camera running the whole time. Tight lines buddy!

DrTheopolis said:
Maybe I'm getting old, but one coming unbuttoned doesn't break my heart the same as it used to.

I still don't like it, but I don't weep until my next hookup, like days of yore.
The day was awesome, I shot the drag video that day as well, any hoot, I lost two before it that I just brushed OFF. We were nearing the end of the last float and that was a chrome clipped hen, it wouldve tagged me out and given me some eggs, that one hurt.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
troutmasta said:
Also grab a couple extra batteries OFF of Amazon, there like 10 bucks. Then you can leave your camera running the whole time. Tight lines buddy!

extra batteries are critical, I have had really good results with 'Wasabi Power' GoPro Batteries from Amazon, I like their charger also...