Got some trolling dodgers from a maker in Florence!

troutdude
troutdude
Hey gang, I ordered 4 of these trolling dodgers from Dean at North Country Lures and Flies. I sent the order, via his website, on Friday the 2nd. The package was in my mailbox, the following Monday the 5th. So LIGHTNING fast turn around and shipping! And a package of four--with THREE BONUS lures--was only $19.99 including shipping. So, essentially, a lot cheaper than any local sporting goods shop.

I'll be trying these dodgers out, at Green Peter, this weekend. I always set out a trolling dodger and worm trailer set up, while working the banks for smallies. It'll be fun to see how these dodgers do.

P.S. Green Peter, Foster, and the South Santiam are known for having a green tint in the water. Ergo the green and black pattern on the tape.

Thank you Dean! Check out his OFFerings on his secure site here; and the dodgers are CHROME which doesn't show up too well in the pic below.

https://nclaf.com/

1686263250449.png

troutdude
troutdude
Went to Green Peter this morning. Flatlined one of these dodgers with about 2.5’ of leader, to a worm trailer. Caught a few smalliies and several healthy ‘bows. It was a very fun trip! A few fish also smacked my Cotton Cordell diver. I’ll post pics later on.

Tight lines to all.

TD

troutdude
troutdude
Forgot to mention that it was a nice surprise, to see those dodgers produce fish strikes, with such a long leader. The "store bought" dodgers usually work best with only 8 - 12".

Thank you to fellow OFF member @Salmon Whammy, for the great dodgers, excellent price, and ultra speedy shipping!!!

Top Bottom