Winter Camping and Fishing Along Oregon Coast Suggestions?

troutdude
troutdude
Snopro said:
Is that a Pete Heley book? I miss his fishing reports.
Yes, it sure is! I have 3 of them. I wish that I would've gotten more, before he passed away. I've done a lot of digging...and haven't figured out where to buy them nowadays. Yet. ;-)

I just learned yesterday that both the Reedsport & Florence Public Libraries have many of his books. I'm pretty sure that you can order a check out, from your local libraries, via the Inter-Loan Library system (ILL).

Reactions: Snopro
GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Lakes are stocked today!
425749645_7390887140951129_6002768838363458546_n.jpg
425684852_7390890087617501_5394871911541467334_n.jpg

Reactions: Markk and Admin
P
pcstock
Yup!

That dune cascading down to the shoreline is def Cleawox.

troutdude
troutdude
pcstock said:
Yup!

That dune cascading down to the shoreline is def Cleawox.
That's what I was thinking...with Honeyman Park on the left.

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Cleawox yes, lost my 2 Gold Castmasters today weeds are thick with 4 lb test. The old Fennie ultralight is a fun rod!

Reactions: Admin
troutdude
troutdude
Right on. That is indeed a very early Fenny. I have a copy, somewhere, of the book that tells the whole story about the Fenwick rod company. A couple of my Fenny’s are from their Supreme Glass product line. Which are hollow, somewhat translucent, and lighter than their standard—and much more common—beer bottle brown solid blank E-Glass rods.

Nice catch too!

troutdude
troutdude
troutdude said:
Right on. That is indeed a very early Fenny. I have a copy, somewhere, of the book that tells the whole story about the Fenwick rod company. A couple of my Fenny’s are from their Supreme Glass product line. Which are hollow, somewhat translucent, and lighter than their standard—and much more common—beer bottle brown solid blank E-Glass rods.

Nice catch too!

The Grizzly company supplied blanks to Lamiglas and, if memory serves, Wright & McGill too (who later became Eagle Claw).