Help!!!

jamisonace
jamisonace
In my opinion....there might be zero truth to this...

Those fish are likely to take roe because it's instinct for them to try and elminate the spawn of other fish thus increasing the chances of their spawn's survival.

Again, could be totally wrong but I came to that conclusion fishing glo bugs for summer steelhead and the darn sorehead springers wouldn't leave them alone.

madasahab said:
can't believe the fish actually took the roe...but, zombies like to eat...lol

madasahab
madasahab
jamisonace said:
In my opinion....there might be zero truth to this...

Those fish are likely to take roe because it's instinct for them to try and elminate the spawn of other fish thus increasing the chances of their spawn's survival.

Again, could be totally wrong but I came to that conclusion fishing glo bugs for summer steelhead and the darn sorehead springers wouldn't leave them alone.

interesting...just wish a chromer took the bait :( but I got back to my roots of drift fishing and enjoying just being there in the moment...the Kilchis is stunning!

G
gold_smokie
i just want to cry about not catching one.... or 2

T
troutmasta
thats a nice river! I had an insane battle with an old nook there this year. I had no idea it was old till I saw it 20 min after hooking it! Great river Great fish.

madasahab
madasahab
I was thinking this was a coho, but not sure...maybe a nook?

T
troutmasta
I think its def. a coho. Fat old boy made it. Got laid and died. I was just saying (in a poor way) how the old fish in that river still got some fight in em.