Help!!!

madasahab
madasahab
Ok...it takes a lot to post this, but I am gonna swallow my pride and deal with the embarrassment...I have been salmon/steelhead fishing for 10+ years and I don't know everything(who does?), but I know what I am doing. I have caught my share of fish. Here is where it gets ugly...I have not hooked a fish since June and I lost that one...My girlfriend, who has never fished in her life until she met me and I taught her, hooked one her 3rd time out and lost it...We have fished many rivers in good spots many times and nothing...Is there anyone out there who would like to help a guy out? Maybe take me to some fishy spots? In exchange, I can offer some access to some good private properties...heck, maybe we will become friends? Anyway, the dude abides...

Admin
Admin
I remember troutmasta offered to take you with him to the river. You don't need any other help, he'll show you all you need to know ;)

G
gold_smokie
just go to costco buy fish and play a fishing video games and eat smoked fish

madasahab
madasahab
gold_smokie said:

lol

madasahab
madasahab
Anatoliy said:
I remember troutmasta offered to take you with him to the river. You don't need any other help, he'll show you all you need to know ;)

Well, I guess I better contact him... :)

D
DYJ
gold_smokie said:

Not he funnest way but definitely the most cot effective!

T
troutmasta
Anatoliy said:

Thanks Anatoliy!

madasahab said:
Well, I guess I better contact him... :)

I PM'ed you.

madasahab
madasahab
Well thank you all for your input, but after today I am hanging up the waders for good. I watched a guy limit with a chrome chinook and a steelhead doing nothing different and I dealt with people casting all over me and stepping on my toes when there was plenty of room for people...so I head downriver and get some solitude until I see a boat hook and land a 20# class chrome hatchery steelhead right in the drift I was fishing less than 20 minutes prior using the same technique...I had a good run, but it's over and I'm over it...best of luck to you all...you can have my spot...:flag2:

T
troutmasta
madasahab said:
Well thank you all for your input, but after today I am hanging up the waders for good. I watched a guy limit with a chrome chinook and a steelhead doing nothing different and I dealt with people casting all over me and stepping on my toes when there was plenty of room for people...so I head downriver and get some solitude until I see a boat hook and land a 20# class chrome hatchery steelhead right in the drift I was fishing less than 20 minutes prior using the same technique...I had a good run, but it's over and I'm over it...best of luck to you all...you can have my spot...:flag2:
Can I buy your gear.??? JK
Dont give up. come out w me just one time. then if youre still mad give up

madasahab
madasahab
Well I appreciate it and may just want to do that, but I feel what I really need is a witch doctor to rid me of this curse...

Admin
Admin
madasahab said:
Well I appreciate it and may just want to do that, but I feel what I really need is a witch doctor to rid me of this curse...
Do you want to catch a fish or to cry about not catching one? :D

Chromatose
Chromatose
Might I suggest that you might not be fishing deep enough............If your using the same Equipment/Techniques in the same spot/spots of others, and their catching and your not the only thing that comes to my mind is that your not fishing deep enough. Or your fishing to deep......Adjust, Adjust, Adjust length......Keep @ it your closer then you think.

H
hcole
Anatoliy said:

:lol:

Last edited:
F
fishonshawn
That's why it's called fishing, not catching! put in another 1000 casts.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Anatoliy said:

lol @ this

C
collegekidusa
keep pluggin away, you can do it! :D

D
dtikey
not sure how you take care of your gear but thier is a lot of scents out thier not related to fishing that can get onto your line, weights, yarn, hands, hooks swivels, lures, blah blah blah... I try to keep my stuff clean and scent free with keeping all my tackle in the clear little boxes and my yarn in zip-lock bags.Not saying this will work for you but does work for me.Lemon joy does wonders

madasahab
madasahab
Well, I killed the skunk with this zombie fish...got this turd yesterday on the Kilchis...where are all the bright fish? steelhead? what's really going on?

zombiefish.jpg

T
troutmasta
yum!!!
CONGATU-FRIGGIN-LATIONS

madasahab
madasahab
troutmasta said:
yum!!!
CONGATU-FRIGGIN-LATIONS

can't believe the fish actually took the roe...but, zombies like to eat...lol