Good crabbing

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice! That you?

E
eugene1
Nice sea spiders, Slick! I wouldn't mind that type of hual myself, but we are usually grinding it out for a few!

Thanks,

W
waco
Thats a lot of crab!! Nice, but don't get them too close to your nose!! :lol:

B
billfisher
Now your makin me hungery!

O
OnTheFly
Nice haul. You even had the cookers all set up too. There were some baddass crab out there this year. One report came from a buddy of mine who went crabbing in Nehalem. On one particular pull, he dug out this huge crab sporting a piece of driftwood in it's meaty claw like a club. After it was in the ice chest for awhile all the other crab moved over to the other side trying desperately to avoid the club weilding monster crustacean.

Reactions: Slick
F
fishtales
Nice clean crab, way to go!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Wow! :shock: You da "Crab Masta"! :clap::clap::D

A
alm21
Better get some more butter! In fact, I'll bring it. Where are you at? :)

F
Fish a holic
Good job! I'll bring the beer

L
lilsalmon
Nice!!! Irishrover brought crab legs to the big D last time we were there. Now that I know I like crab I need to go crabbing. I put it on my F***it list......

F
fishtales
Your dam skippy it shoud it be on that list.lol good crab is the best!

S
Slick
Thanks guys. Yeah Thug, that's me, as scary as it is. You guys gave me a good idea. We should do an OFF crabfest. We all meet up, drop the pots. Let soak for 3 hours. Pick up pots. Cook. and eat and drink and have a good time.

S
Slick
Went again Friday afternoon with a friend and we picked up 2 limits in about an hour. I'm tired of picking crab. Gave 12 away.

L
lilsalmon
OFF crabfest sounds like a great idea!!!!

K
Kevinb5688
Got the hard A, diet 7up, a bunch of crab! Why wasn't i envited to that party :)

S
Slick
Kevinb5688 said:
Got the hard A, diet 7up, a bunch of crab! Why wasn't i envited to that party :)
I sent you the invite. You didn't get it?

L
lilsalmon
:( I didn't get an invite either.....

S
Slick
What the hell is going on? I'm sure I sent you all an invite. Here's a vid from today with some people that did get the invite. Commercial pots go in on the 11th so only 3 more days of good crabbing. Saturday is the last good day. Who wants to go?

http://youtu.be/Oxv5bpBNXg0