Black Friday

F
FlyBum
Thankyou for staying off the river today, we really appreciate it!

Reactions: Admin
jamisonace
jamisonace
Wow...beauties. We joined the crowds on the roads at 5am but ended up on the river instead of Walmart. Nice work.

E
eggs
Nice fishes!

S
steelhead_slayer
Gorgeous fish. Wish I was getting into some steel too. 2 little browns for me this morning

T
troutmasta
Beauts!

F
FlyBum
With Civil War tomorrow, I wonder where I'll end up next?? Oh ya, in front of the TV set!!

GO BEAVERS!!!

Last edited:
E
eggs
F•¢£ the ducks!

B
Big3d
I love those fish!!! Looks,like they're blushing when you take a picture, seriously though, excellent catch guys

O
OnTheDrop
Well done man! can't beat the Black Friday fishing!

T
troutmasta
Where those fiah a 2-for-1 special. :lol: .....horrible joke jeff

F
FlyBum
Finally one of my fish gets on the main message board. What was wrong with this one from 2 weeks ago! The admins must be really screwing up?

T
troutmasta
FlyBum said:
Finally one of my fish gets on the main message board. What was wrong with this one from 2 weeks ago! The admins must be really screwing up?
No chrome steel on the message board before black friday.........just a rule I guess...

J
jrbecca
Great catches! And great pictures.

Desperate to get back out there myself. Dreamt last night that the fish just jumped out of the river and surrendered themselves to me. Ha! If only...

B
bran_man
Man those are some chrome dome beauties! Nice work

B
bigsteel
excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin
Admin
FlyBum said:

There was nothing wrong with your fishies, they are beauties. Our mods can't put pix on the home page, only I can. And unfortunately I don't have time to do it as often as it should be done... :(

F
FlyBum
Ok, understand now. I thought that they may have some personal agenda against me, seeing how bias and angry many of them are towards me!

First tracks, on the first snow day on the Met = My smallest bull ever!

S
steelhead_slayer
Make it to the Met today?

F
FlyBum
steelhead_slayer said:
Make it to the Met today?

No I slept in! Two days of waking up at 4 in the morning put an end to that. I'm getting old!

S
steelhead_slayer
Yeah I feel you. I let know know how it is Monday