Alsea River fishing reports

S
steelhead1
alseaalumaweld said:
u guys driftin the river or just fishing the big hole at scout creek?

hiking/toonin.Scott creek is just the highest I have found fish, so far:D.The flow is still to low for my drift boat.

A
alseaalumaweld
ya im waiting for the rain. 3.0 and it drift boat time spost to rain this week sure hope the river comes up

R
rainbowfisherman
Trip was great, Id post pics if i could figue out how to post them :/

S
steelhead1
rainbowfisherman said:
Trip was great, Id post pics if i could figue out how to post them :/

details?

A
alseaalumaweld
how bout some rain it was pouring on the alsea today rivers comeing up and theres a ton of boats fishing and poeple banking it

M
master-baiter
fished the bank all morning at tidewater. No luck and didn't see any caught either. Counted 7 surface just infront of me though. Back out in the AM.

M
Mike123
I got sent some pics today. ;)

I might stop by the Alsea on the way home Monday... Gonna be a sweet day of fishing.

M
master-baiter
fished tidewater 4 hrs today with no luck....counted nearly 100 fish jump. didn't look like anyone else was doing any good as well.

S
SALTYFISH
Man that sucks, when they are right in front of u, and u can't hook up!!

A
alseaalumaweld
they dnt seem to be on the bite at all. water temp to high? i saw alota fish i sure coulnt get them to bite

M
Mike123
alseaalumaweld said:
they dnt seem to be on the bite at all. water temp to high? i saw alota fish i sure coulnt get them to bite

You talking tide water or up river?

A
alseaalumaweld
both

S
steelhead1
The nook fishing is starting to pick up!These two fell for the old "bobber and egg" trick:lol:.Ya I know, the pics arent very flattering,but they had nice orange meat!:D

M
master-baiter
look like nice fish. I would be very happy with that. Any info on location?

S
steelhead1
just below scott creek.

M
Mike123
Holy cow you think the river was FULL of fish and it was Nov. 1st by how many people were fishing it today.. geese.
Caught a jack. Hit all the hot spots.. didn't see anything happening. SLOW. I fished WAY low and seen a couple coho and quite a few jacks. Still pretty early. I'm gonna give it another couple weeks before I try upriver again. Unless we get a big rain. Tidewater was bumper to bumper boats today it looked like too. I did only fish the evening though. I tried a different river this morning.

M
muskieguide
Was down there and hooked 3 landed one. Hooked 2 on eggs and landed one with a wiggle wart. lots of rollers at dusk.

M
master-baiter
nice job! glad to hear SOME people are catching em. =)

R
rippin fish lips
A
alseaalumaweld
idk how your getin them to bit. must be force feedign them lol