Ever been too drunk to fish?

M
Mad dog
I'll let you know how it unfolds tommorrow...apparenetly I can still type! :lol: Life is good!!!

Reactions: eggs
R
rippin fish lips
T
Trout-tacular!
Mad dog said:
I'll let you know how it unfolds tommorrow...apparenetly I can still type! :lol: Life is good!!!

Too drunk to fish..yup. Too hungover to fish...nope.

M
Mad dog
Trout-tacular! said:
Too drunk to fish..yup. Too hungover to fish...nope.

Never been too drunk to fish....call it a skill!!! I am blessed!!!

Too drunk to type....barely hanging on right now! Bush machinehead on the comptor right now....ya, I'm drunk!!!

Gonna catch fish tommorrow thouh....damn!!! Im goood!

H
halibuthitman
too drunk to fish? never, too sober to fish... sometimes.. good luck out there, and remember.. the secret to success is to bite the dog that bit you first thing in the morn-

E
eggs
halibuthitman said:
too drunk to fish? never, too sober to fish... sometimes.. good luck out there, and remember.. the secret to success is to bite the dog that bit you first thing in the morn-

Well said!

S
steelhead_slayer
I fish fine hungover. Drunk I don't care enough about how well I'm fishing

F
fishtales
too funny! good luck. When I was like 21 I got pretty drunk fishing on the Wilson one morning and thought I lost my keys. They were in my back pocket. A nice fisherman gave me lift to the general store. I called my mom. lol while I was waiting for her to pick me up with a spare I found my keys. I dont think she was too happy (me smelling like captain morgans...still remember that). Anyways that was way before I became a member here on off. I always mean to thank that guy. I guess he was fishing before his work shift...Thanks for the help!

Reactions: eggs
E
eleazar87
Been drunk night fishing on the snake. I fell into the bushes my brother had to pull me out. But not been to hungover to fish. Cheers!!! N keep the mts. Blue.

O
OnTheFly
Never too drunk.......twisted maybe..

T
Throbbit _Shane
Your too drunk when you fall off your pontoon into the umpqua river during the night. Then when you manage me to swim ashore with your boat, you happen across the flattest most comfortable rock on the river to sleep upon, until the booze wears off. lol

M
Mad dog
OnTheFly said:
Never too drunk.......twisted maybe..

He,he, he....gittin' more twisted by the hour....the douglas county sherrif's dept just left the house....I'm not in jail yet....probably will be to drunk to fish though....damn county employee's.... told them to get the F... out!!

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
O
OnTheFly
I think there's about a 1/2 a 5th of Fireball left over. What the hell...guess it's never too late to start....

O
OnTheFly
Throbbit _Shane said:
Your too drunk when you fall off your pontoon into the umpqua river during the night. Then when you manage me to swim ashore with your boat, you happen across the flattest most comfortable rock on the river to sleep upon, until the booze wears off. lol
You know you're too drunk when you wake up in the morning and your Ritz crackers and bait are gone.

E
eleazar87
Yea since im fresh out off coors light might as well sip on some shine, and read drunk fishing stories!!

M
Mad dog
OnTheFly said:
I think there's about a 1/2 a 5th of Fireball left over. What the hell...guess it's never too late to start....

Hmmm, fireball or fish in the morning? Well...I've already evaded jail....Damn I would lke to catch that 1st winter run of the year.....sounds a lot funner than jail!:think:

G
grampa ron
Something to be really proud of!

F
fredaevans
eleazar87 said:
Been drunk night fishing on the snake. I fell into the bushes my brother had to pull me out. But not been to hungover to fish. Cheers!!! N keep the mts. Blue.

Different river, but I feel your pain. Fortunately the weather was good so Dogs and just flaked on a bit of sand and went to sleep. Missed close to a half day while I slept it off. The other half was a nasty hangover.

T
the_intimidator03
lmao Maddog, One of these days we are going to have to get out fishing together. Hope ya keep the evasion up.

U
Umpqua
I am thinking you probably feel pretty stupid when you were too drunk to go in the morning. Grow up old man :rolleyes: