Wow! salmon like spinners..or is he force feeding em?

W

wmccabe

It would be harder to catch Salmon in a pond. That is the smallest creek I have ever seen. Not really fishing if you ask me... :naughty: When he grows up maybe he can go fish the big side of the swimming pool. :lol::lol::lol:

A

adambomb

Some of those fish were so rotten the fins were falling off. I wouldn't call it force feeding, but I wouldn't call it ethical either.

brandon4455

brandon4455

harrassing spawning fish... grrr

B

bigsteel

what a pathetic fishermen,,fishing for 10 pound salmon in a creek thats 5 feet wide,,,what a loser

brandon4455

brandon4455

what a pathetic fishermen,,fishing for 10 pound salmon in a creek thats 5 feet wide,,,what a loser

i know right? thats not fishing that being lazy and not willing to really learn how to fish.

A

Anyfishisfine

This was my first Coho season where I hit it really hard, an I must say that I was really discouraged how salmon bring out the absolute worse fishermen. Thank god for winter steelhead and conditions that keep the a-holes at home.

brandon4455

brandon4455

it's amazing how many people snag and get away with it isn't it?

M

michigan_transplant

This was my first Coho season where I hit it really hard, an I must say that I was really discouraged how salmon bring out the absolute worse fishermen. Thank god for winter steelhead and conditions that keep the a-holes at home.

Agreed. Hit the South Santiam hard and was discouraged. Made me want to hide in my float tube in the middle of some lake fishing for trout. Oh wait, thats what I did.