Winter steelhead season on!

brandon4455
well,ive seen a few people talk about seeing some early fish and brad can't' hold his horses neither can i. its time for winter steelhead people lets get it on! whoever catches a winter chromer this would be the place to post it .or if you just went on a c&r trip with no fish or pictures post how ya did . brag about it and share what you used,where you were (if you want to).

brandon

Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
I saw my first of the season in the NF of the claskenine 4 hrs ago... but he busted me, so no glory for me... but soon.. very soon ( and the miami was the balls this morning!!!)

brandon4455
I saw my first of the season in the NF of the claskenine 4 hrs ago... but he busted me, so no glory for me... but soon.. very soon ( and the miami was the balls this morning!!!)

sorry you didn't get the fish brad. i'm sure you will get one with ease. and man i wish i could make it to the miami!. i can see the big beautiful bright chrome fish in your hands. gosh! these early fish are giving me the jitters thanks for the report bro,

brandon

H
halibuthitman
its still very early... but coast creeks will pop first.... and I will be there... mooohaaa mooohaaa!

E
eggs
Some being being caught on the tucca..

brandon4455
its still very early... but coast creeks will pop first.... and I will be there... mooohaaa mooohaaa!

yeah man time for the annual cold weather slaying of the chrome. i can't wait to land some on your flies and bobber and jig or pink worm Lol. just make sure you leave some fish for the rest of us xD

brandon4455
Some being being caught on the tucca..

ALREADY? **** there going to be in three rivers in less then 3 weeks

S
SantiamDrifter
S
SantiamDrifter
nope, chrome bright winter steelhead.

brandon4455
brandon4455
well,im planning on going soon with my uncle or someone else.but im doing it with a risk , which is having barely any tackle i have like 3 pink worms on jigheads left. a marabou jig two floats some corkies and yarn and a few 1 ounce egg sinkers./ this will be a challenge

B
beaverfan

Good luck bro, hope you guys knock em dead!

W
wepampercampers
Alsea has the first of them in already

Alsea has the first of them in already

Saw a chinook and a steelie from barclays hole. Was last week, but they may have skittered on up with that rain storm....

H
halibuthitman
share.. if you want to

H
halibuthitman
strange how people change..

B
bigsteel
from buzz ramsey to lefty kreh all in one year,,super impressed

Reactions: hcole