Winter chrome!

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish man!!! im still looking for that 30" steely to beat my 29 inch summer that i got in november.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Dang! You could have thrown a saddle on her and rode her home! Very nice!

F
fishingfreak
fishinglady said:
WOOOOWW!!!!!!! Nice fish..!!! :) where you caught ????

I caught the fish on the Upper Clack after a long hike. Thanks for the nice Comments everyone. This was special catching it OFF my own eggs. They just hit when you least expect it! I had tried everything in my Arsenal except Eggs and 8mm Salmon beads. So I put a bead on caught 3 nice Trout added my Eggs and caught this nice Hen. After 6 hrs I just did not give up and it paid OFF.

FF

Last edited:
W
waco
nice fish!!! how long is this monster!????

B
boomstick
Congrats! When I was on my phone I was sure that the picture was a photoshop job. j/k DANG it's huge:shock: And OFF your own mix too!

F
fishingfreak
waco said:
nice fish!!! how long is this monster!????

It came in at 34.2" and 13.6 lbs. The biggest Steelhead for me to date.

F
fishingfreak
boomstick said:
Congrats! When I was on my phone I was sure that the picture was a photoshop job. j/k DANG it's huge:shock: And OFF your own mix too!

Thats OK Man It looks fake on my phone too. :lol: OSP (Schoenborn) talked to me on the way out, he was amazed the bigger ones are coming in so early, and the hatch had only seen 4 Steelhead til that date. I was pretty lucky on catching that Girl.

FF

S
skunk
Very nice, glad to hear others out there working for the fishies.

M
Modest_Man
Dude, awesome fish. If you want a Clackamas hiking buddy let me know, it's closer to me than most any other river. You me and GMR need to go hit it up.

J
jathrtn
Big Chrome!!

Big Chrome!!

Nice Chromer, now you said u were on the upper clack. I take it that you were above rivermill mciver park area? How far up?:cool:

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Thats a monster for sure ! !

Y
youngbuck307
Nice fish bro anything over 30 is a blast!! I have had some but were dark so kinda don't count in my book because I have had some cookie cutters fight Better than my 38.... Bet she gave u a few more eggs too!

F
fishingfreak
youngbuck307 said:
Nice fish bro anything over 30 is a blast!! I have had some but were dark so kinda don't count in my book because I have had some cookie cutters fight Better than my 38.... Bet she gave u a few more eggs too!

Thanks Brother! Yep those were some big skeins too. I am heading back out Tomorrow before the next batch of heavy rain hits.

F
FishKiller23
Wow great fish I am jealous :p

D
Denduran87
2010 was one hell of a year for you!! Can't wait to see what next year brings you!!!