Willamette 9-9-2009

J
JASMINE
Two budies and I launched out of Wilsonville yesterday. Fished from 3pm-8pm. Didn't catch a fish until 5pm but the action picked up pretty good from then. We each caught 7, all mine were drop shotting robo worms and my other buddie caught all his on yellow and shad color crank baits and my other buddy caught his drop shotting worms and grubs. They weren't bitting that hard and seemed pretty tentative. Overall a good day. I lost one that was around three pounds at the boat, but caught this nice one five minutes after:) All fish were caught in 10-25 feet of water either off humps down below or near tree structure.

W
wormosa
JASMINE said:
Two budies and I launched out of Wilsonville yesterday. Fished from 3pm-8pm. Didn't catch a fish until 5pm but the action picked up pretty good from then. We each caught 7, all mine were drop shotting robo worms and my other buddie caught all his on yellow and shad color crank baits and my other buddy caught his drop shotting worms and grubs. They weren't bitting that hard and seemed pretty tentative. Overall a good day. I lost one that was around three pounds at the boat, but caught this nice one five minutes after:) All fish were caught in 10-25 feet of water either off humps down below or near tree structure.

where at in wilsonville lol that is a nice bass

F
flippinbaits
wormosa said:
where at in wilsonville lol that is a nice bass

i bet my life savings u really didn't LOL while writing that :naughty:

:D

W
wormosa
flippinbaits said:
i bet my life savings u really didn't LOL while writing that :naughty:

:D
it is time to pay me your life savings, because i lol because i had a feeling you would not tell where you caught that bass... and i was right :dance:

F
flippinbaits
umm...I didn't catch the fish first of all.

any second of all, asking for presentation, conditions, water temp, time of day, and other specifics, will be much more advantageous to you in the long run.

third of all... LOL :D

B
Bass Ackwards
wow, real nice fish