Why is this allowed to even go on?

T
THE JEFF
Troutier Bassier said:
When Someone Mentions a Slaughter Hole. Do they mean a Snagging Place on the River?

If just meants an hole that a lot of fish get slaughtered.

C
crusty old fisherman
bigdog said:
Sad that any snaggin would be legal any where at all. Makes me sick to think about it.

heck they been allowing the fly fishing guys to do it for years down at the mouth of the elk and sixes rivers.

what part of sinking line a sinking leader and a lead headed leach fly is not a snagging set up ? your going to line them through the mouth or snag them period.

but its all good because they are fly fishermen :rolleyes:

Crusty

T
Troutier Bassier
Ive seen Videos of Fly Fishers Using Silver Spiders (Snagging Hooks). Fly Fishers can Snag Too. And nobody could even Suspect it.

O
osmosis
It's easy to see when the fly guys arent getting bit but rather half way through a roll cast as their hook is screaming through the water their rod loads with a fish. Most fly guys are just as blatant as everyone that fishes under the bonnie luhr bridge.

C
Cracker
A snagging thread without Coho? Are we a wee bit early???????

F
Fishtopher
Should we be late or something??

C
Cracker
Fishtopher said:
Should we be late or something??

Dunno. Hope not.

M
Mike123
Cracker said:
Dunno. Hope not.

??? :shock:

Tryin to get folks aware of what's going on. Coho will be flooding the rivers in less than a month.

C
Cracker
Mike123 said:
??? :shock:

Tryin to get folks aware of what's going on. Coho will be flooding the rivers in less than a month.

Right on!
Keep fighting the good fight.
I heard a rumor that enforcement is going to be better at Bonnie Lure this fall.
We will see.
Dont let the snaggers intimidate you. The Bowling alley hole is great spinner water at this level. It is a good drift run as well.

Last edited:
T
Troutier Bassier
I hope OSP reads this Thread.