R
Rain
Why do you fish?

H
halibuthitman
I don,t really know-

L
LivinItUpCO
To get away from people....and reality. It's getting harder and harder to get away from people unfortunately...

T
Throbbit _Shane
For the hell of it.

T
Toyracer38
Because I suck at golf!

jhop111
jhop111
Because its non habit forming , cheap , instantly rewarding with guaranteed catching and a way to meet hoards of beautiful women.
But also it appeals to me on an almost genetic level. I dream about it weekly and can't spend enough time on the water.

O
OnTheFly
What else is there?

1 nut in the water
Addiction

T
TimberTodd
Because I look good in waders!

T
TTFishon
Because the chicken crossed the road.

B
billfisher
Because there are! :thumb:

B
Big3d
I fish, therefore I am!

F
Finz
Just to feel those head shakes

M
Moe
Because I was born to fish. I didn't have a choice. The love for the water and fish is undescribable. And fishing also keeps me more of a man. I'd rather freeze my ass off and get rained on not catching **** rather than sit on my ass playing video games

E
eugene1
L o l!

jhop111 said:
because its non habit forming , cheap , instantly rewarding with guaranteed catching and a way to meet hoards of beautiful women.

Irishrover
Irishrover
I enjoy the thrill of the tug. It can be a trout on a fly line or a halibut with 40oz of weight it doesn't matter. I feel lucky to live in Oregon where there is such a wide varity of fishing. I also really enjoy getting other people into fish and seeing the thrill on their face when they pull in a big chinook. Fishing isn't just fishing for me It's everything.

T
troutmasta
TimberTodd said:
Because I look good in waders!
True- Ive seen it-

I fish because Im the kid of person thta can't live without competition- Mostly with myself-

S
steelhead_slayer
Stress reliever, and because it's addicting like gambling

P
plumb2fish
Because my other half doesn't

E
eugene1