Who's gonna go fishing

R
ryan808
It looks like the weather is getting better, who's going fishing this week :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Markcanby
C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
It looks like the weather is getting better, who's going fishing this week :D

couldnt skip a weekend if i tried lol atleast testing baits even if they wont get bit
 
  • Like
Reactions: Admin
R
ryan808
I got those ITO's jerkbaits I need to get wet, I hope the rain holds off this weekend.

FP is that little Jon ready to go? I got my toy boat up and running, we need to go do a test run.
 
C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
I got those ITO's jerkbaits I need to get wet, I hope the rain holds off this weekend.
that ought to catch a fish this weekend at the pond! im gonna be throwing the usual if they dont bite thats theyre problem LOL!!!! my mentality for the last couple weeks is if they dont want to bite what im throwing i can wait its all part of the game, i could finesse a fish or two a day but im patient enough to wait for *her* whenever shes ready HAHA
 
D
Drice
I'm hoping for a warm-up bass trip sometime in the near future. Been getting the itch to twitch the ol stick again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Finneus Polebender
C
colbypearson
Drice said:
I'm hoping for a warm-up bass trip sometime in the near future. Been getting the itch to twitch the ol stick again.

this weather sucks the water here is colder last weekend than so far this year..... i wouldnt mind a long spring again makes it good once they get moved up to stay up or atleast close! i would love a big long pause where the water stayed 56-59 degrees haha
 
D
Drice
Yeah the weather sucks right now but I'm talking about warming me up, crappy weather or not, I gots to dust off the cobb webs. I would like to get a few trips in this year that I didn't get to last year.
 
F
Finneus Polebender
ryan808 said:
I got those ITO's jerkbaits I need to get wet, I hope the rain holds off this weekend.

FP is that little Jon ready to go? I got my toy boat up and running, we need to go do a test run.

Gettin closer but that wont slow me down still have my livingston and anytime this weekend will work well even if we are just throwin baits like CP said. got 2 grandsons comin out they will be ready to fish also!
 
F
Finneus Polebender
Drice said:
Yeah the weather sucks right now but I'm talking about warming me up, crappy weather or not, I gots to dust off the cobb webs. I would like to get a few trips in this year that I didn't get to last year.

Will be out there this weekend whether they are ready or not. You should come work the rust off LOL
 
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good luck out there! :D Remember, the hook goes into the fish and the water stays in the pond. :lol: Hope to see pics of all you guys with your catches. Wish I was there with y'all...
Finneus Polebender said:
Will be out there this weekend whether they are ready or not. You should come work the rust off LOL
 
F
Finneus Polebender
Raincatcher said:
Good luck out there! :D Remember, the hook goes into the fish and the water stays in the pond. :lol: Hope to see pics of all you guys with your catches. Wish I was there with y'all...

Its on now , got my official raincatcher good luck wish, the grandsons and I will be headed to the backyard pond after breakfast!
 
  • Like
Reactions: colbypearson
C
colbypearson
i didn't make it out yesterday due to rain but i will be out there today
 
F
Finneus Polebender
Well the weather was over cast and cool no rain though and the boys had fun even though the fish were still sleepy. Pond is very full but clear had a good time talkin fish as the photos will show even if we didn't land any fish good times!................. P2030322P2030317P2030328P2030333P2030335P2030320P2030331P2030332
 
C
c_chickens
my buddy and i got out on the 7th got 2! 1 on the jig&pig and the other slow rolln the spinner bait! they r posted on ifish! so ryan u still down 2 catch some big smallies???? its almost that time!
 
R
ryan808
Im always down to get my line wet, just tell me when.
 

Similar threads

troutdude
Replies
8
Views
487
olshiftybiscuits
O
Shaun Solomon
Replies
12
Views
1K
Senkosam
S
E
Replies
3
Views
241
NKlamerus
NKlamerus
dschmunis
Replies
2
Views
167
Diehard
Diehard
F
Replies
4
Views
422
Fishnsleep
F
Top Bottom