Who wants to take me fishing

M

Markcanby

I want to go out Sunday when the wife an kids are at church but can't con her out of the car again this weekend. I have access to a dozen small lakes with fish to 30". I also have a extra pontoon. I also have many privet river properties if you a river with fish in it now. I dont know much about Salmon but I'm game.

M

Markcanby

Yeah man I know what you mean. If I wouldn't have spent money on the privet membership I would have got my suburban up an going for the season. Then I would have a truck with no place to go so I guess I will have to make due a few more weeks tell I can get it going.

Last edited:
S

Sinkline

Mark, wish I could help ya but I am stocking the trailer and leaving Sunday for a 12-day stillwater trip with my friend Jim.

I would think with the quality waters you are offering, someone will swing by and pick you up!

Randy

M

Markcanby

Man Randy you are one busy guy!! I hope I get to have as much fun as you when I get older.

E

Eastcoastborn

I can go but I have an elantra....we can strap the boats to the roof and hope for the best....

G

GDBrown

I can go any day but Sunday. Just let me know when and where to meet you. I'll even bring my little drift boat if we can drop it on the lake. It will fish two of us just fine. I'm going to hit the Willamette again on Tuesday and have an open seat if you want and can go then.

M

Markcanby

Yeah GD you were my first thought but I have T-ball today so Sun is my only option this weekend. Next weekend might work for you GD. I think I may just work on the Burb tomorrow.