Who want to go fishing?

K
k12580h
Im looking for some fishing buddies let me know if you ever want to wet a line.

I'm alwasy down! You have a PM!:)

Just send me a message

I'm always in for going, send me a pm and if I can make daycare arrangements I'm there.

Just let me know where and when to meet.

Last edited:
maybe ill have to go and TRY to show you all up LMAO thats funny.... ill be lucky to get one. but i think i might join you guys for a lil combat fishing.... where you all want to go? only place I know that has fish is up high on the clack but there is about to be hella people probably

That's my problem i hear of all these spots but have no idea how to get to them :)

i just google map almost evey park i hear on this site then i make myself a page with all the parks i like

I'm just upriver at Milo mciver using bobber and jig, swictched to spinners, and now resorting to power bait.

Thanks Fish, no luck for me. There was another guy yesterday working up and down the river. Looked like he was using a bobber and jig as well. We compared notes and ended up witht he same results. I got there at 7am and stayed till about 12pm. I saw fish boil, just no luck in biting.

sorry i didn't get up in time guys... that wilson trip friday kicked my butt. i might try to get out there but is SAT so every one els will be too. so i might not

Back
Top Bottom