White fish spawning?

S
spmpdr
Ive heard the white fish are spawning on the crooked, thus i would like to know i anyone could post some good egg patterns to catch the trout eatin there eggs. Also i was thinking about fishing an egg pattern with a wooly bugger trailing behind so that it imitates a sculpin chasing the eggs. I was thinking of fishing it dead drift and down stream and swinging it across the current. Any one have any other good advice for me?

G
GDBrown
Muddler minnows work as a sculpin and the smaller the egg pattern the better. Do a throat pump on the first one you catch and you'll get a better idea of what to use.

GD

S
spmpdr
GDBrown said:
Muddler minnows work as a sculpin and the smaller the egg pattern the better. Do a throat pump on the first one you catch and you'll get a better idea of what to use.

GD

how do i do a throat pump?

G
GDBrown
spmpdr said:
how do i do a throat pump?

With a tool that looks like a large eye dropper. Most people think it is a stomach pump and shove the tool too far down the throat of the fish and cause harm. do a search on the net for how to " " and see what you find. If I find a good site I'll post it here in a little while.

GD

H
halibuthitman
light to medium green glowbug- Brad

S
spmpdr
awesome thanks man, i think i will take your advice and try it first on a fish i decide to keep. Very cool though