Where to Salmon fish?

C
collegekidusa
Member
Hey there, I am trying to find a good place to catch some salmon. I have been fishing at the Trask river for the last three weeks and can't catch a thing. Have been trying everything, eggs, corky & yarn, spinners but can't seem to catch em. Any places you recommend or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

collegekidusa
 
What is your home town! It an easy question to answer if we knew where in oregon you reside!

FF
 
fishingfreak said:
What is your home town! It an easy question to answer if we knew where in oregon you reside!

FF

I live in Beaverton, forgot to put that down.
 
Its drive from Beaverton but I would hit the Sandy from The Oxbow area on up there is a lot of fish in the upper sections.


FF
 
Thanks!
 

Similar threads

troutdude
Replies
1
Views
225
Chromatose
C
P
Replies
1
Views
607
cchinook
C
DanFlashes
  • Question Question
Replies
7
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
C
Replies
0
Views
1K
Croaker
C
S3AN
Replies
8
Views
2K
S3AN
S3AN
Back
Top Bottom