Where to go this weekend?

T
the_intimidator03
yeah im running it on google map/sat image. I think i see it.. just SW of the first pond is the disc golf course. I figure spend the morning out there and then see how it is going then may hit Waverly as I do believe that has largemouth bass as well

T
the_intimidator03
Oh BTW this is the address I put in so this is my point of reference 778 Waverly Dr NE,*Albany, OR 97321

T
tomriker
that's almost at the dead end it looks like, that is a bit too far, but i've only parked in the first parkinglot, there might be another further down? im sure you'll figure it out :) what time are you going? i look forward to a report back

T
the_intimidator03
either head out tomorrow or sunday

B
bassin16
so i was at simpson today and i only caught one on a senko about 4 or 5 lbs i didn't bring a scale they are bad juju. first and second ponds are connected you do not have to drag your watercraft the waterway between the two accutally holds a bunch of big bass and huge carp. the second lake is generally about two-three degrees colder then the first so you normally have to switch up your fishing methods a little. if you need/ want anymore info send me a PM and i will see if i can help you out.