Where to fish near Bend tomorrow?

F
flyguy
0
The StreamFlies.com staff is in Bend tonight wondering where to fish tomorrow... Any ideas?????
 
Crooked?
 
What part of the crooked? I've driven past the Crooked numerous times between Bend and Madras, but I've never stopped to fish.
 
First 8 miles below the Prineville Dam. That is the only place worth fishing.
 
BigShayne said:
First 8 miles below the Prineville Dam. That is the only place worth fishing.
X2.
I went out there several times when I lived in Redmond, and always saw a ton of fish, and fly fishermen slaying! I was usually headed to the res and didn't have my fly set up with me though.
 
Didn't get on the board till today, sorry. The Fall River, Metolius, Middle D or Upper D have all been fishing pretty good. There is always the Crooked but haven't been there yet this year :( Let me know how it was?
 

Similar threads

A
  • Anne Bonny
  • Others
Replies
0
Views
466
Anne Bonny
A
W
Replies
8
Views
823
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
K
Replies
5
Views
486
troutdude
troutdude
D
Replies
4
Views
741
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
caught_wet_handed
Replies
19
Views
3K
reyaz
reyaz
Back
Top Bottom